As (repeatedly) promised, Rain has begun launching his Korean comeback in earnest, and November’s a busy magazine month for the star, who’s gracing not one but two fashion covers. He shot spreads for the November issues of Esquire (above) and Harper’s Bazaar (below).
With his fifth album — the awkwardly titled “Rainism” — just released on October 15, I foresee lots more Rain news in the making in the coming months. (Raise your hand if you already have Rain fatigue.) On the upside, I’m more than ready to have the focus of Rain-related news revert back to his bread-n-butter: music. ‘Cause that’s the whole reason I ever liked the guy in the first place, and I’ve missed that side of him in the past couple years.
- Summer Vacation with Rain
- Because world stars need home fanbases too
- Rain and Colbert: The dance(Dance Revolution)-off
- Rain as a Hollywoodified ninja
- Rain, watch out for that — *thunk!* — glass ceiling