Behind-the-scene candid shots from Style
Two weeks to go till Style premieres, which means we’re getting lots of news (or rather, “news”) about the drama these days. Maybe the reason I remain lukewarm on the fashion drama is because we’re only getting a glut of pictures, rather than interesting plot tidbits or actual descriptions.
Kim Hye-soo has provided us with another set of photos, this time uploaded to her cyworld mini-homepage. She’s shown on the set playing her deputy editor persona at the drama’s fictional fashion magazine.
Lee Jia plays the newest feature editor and Kim Hye-soo’s subordinate. Style premieres August 1.
- Another look at Style promo photos
- More character stills from Style
- Sibling rivalries take to the small screen
- Ryu Shi-won rides in Style
- Round two: Magazine Allo vs. Style
- Magazine Allo postponed following plagiarism accusations
- Style fights to keep Magazine Allo off the air
- Get ready for a glut of fashion dramas