Jeon Ji-hyun (or Gianna Jun) received an invitation to the Chanel haute couture collection in Paris, which she attended on July 7.
The invitation was extended by Chanel’s head designer and creative director Karl Lagerfeld; Jeon hobnobbed among some of the event’s elite, which included royalty, Chinese actress Zhou Xun, and French actress Anna Mouglalis, a Chanel muse who also played Coco in the 2009 film Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky. Jeon arrived wearing a black chiffon Chanel dress; her Paris trip will be featured in the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar Korea.
Too bad what she really needed to boost her international profile was a better reception for her now-released action film, Blood: The Last Vampire, which has been largely panned by critics — it has only mustered a 16% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and a 28% on Metacritic.
- Jeon Ji-hyun criticized for Hollywood debut exaggerations
- Gianna Jun is a “girl less ordinary” in Elle
- Release date nears for Blood: The Last Vampire
- Jeon Ji-hyun may renew relationship with Sidus HQ
- Jeon Ji-hyun has the geeks excited
- Jeon Ji-hyun goes to Hollywood and back