More Won Bin = always gooood.
With his successful comeback film (the thriller Mother) still fresh in our minds, the actor has announced his next project: a movie called Ajusshi [아.저.씨], which is the term adult men start being called as they hit their thirties and beyond (although the typical connotation of an ajusshi tends to be the conventional middle-aged man).
He plays a “lonely man who lives as though he’s cut off from the world,” having willingly rejected society. As he meets with a unique woman who opens his heart, the character promises to show a “deep, internal” style to Won Bin’s acting. His co-star has not yet been cast.
Won Bin is still promoting Mother abroad, and will travel to Japan mid-month in time for its premiere there. Ajusshi will enter filming at the end of this year and will aim for a summer 2010 release.
Via My Daily
- Mother screens at AFI Fest in Los Angeles
- Mother will get a U.S. theatrical release
- Mother opens big with a box-office record
- Won Bin interviews about Mother, acting, and future goals
- Won Bin in Bazaar, and at Cannes
- Mother’s mother-son pair at film press conference