Congratulations to Mr. Voice, Lee Seon-kyun (Coffee Prince, White Tower), and his new bride Jeon Hye-jin! The two are now parents, and welcomed their first son on November 25. Both mother and child are healthy.
The couple married six months ago after being together for six years. At the time of his April wedding announcements, the couple had also revealed their status as impending parents. Although the ceremony was in May, the couple took a belated honeymoon in August because Lee had been busy filming the drama Triple when he married.
Currently, Lee Seon-kyun is preparing for his next drama role, Pasta, which is centered around the world of Italian restaurants and has also cast Gong Hyo-jin, Alex, and Honey Lee. Pasta will follow Queen Seon-deok on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning in January.
Via Khan News
- Film Paju featured in Yoon Sang music video
- Lee Seon-kyun and Seo Woo’s “dangerous moment”
- Lee Seon-kyun off for a belated honeymoon
- Seo Woo takes on a Lolita role in Paju
- Lee Seon-kyun serenades his bride
- Lee Seon-kyun’s wedding photos