Thirty-five-year-old actor Uhm Tae-woong has been acting as Kim Yu-shin for the past several months in MBC’s Queen Seon-deok, and now sheds the historical costuming for his new photo spread in Nylon. I think he’s been rather overshadowed by his more dynamic co-stars Go Hyun-jung and Kim Nam-gil, but what can I say, I love Uhm Tae-woong. (Maybe more in modern roles, though.)
Queen Seon-deok‘s numbers have dipped drastically in the last two weeks, but it’s still holding firmly in the No. 1 slot; its most recent episode drew 34.5% ratings.
Not much else to say here, but enjoy the pretty pictures!
Via My Daily
- Seon-deok stars’ 136k gift to drama staff
- Big openings for films Haeundae, Chaw
- Preview screening for horror movie Chaw
- Sibling rivalries take to the small screen
- Queen Seon-deok unveils its leading man