Han Jung-soo, aka Chuno‘s “General Choi,” will be making a special appearance in the upcoming KBS drama King Geunchogo, the sageuk set in the Baekje kingdom that stars Gam Woo-sung as the king, as well as Kim Ji-soo and Ahn Jae-mo.
Han’s role isn’t a leading one, but it’s more than a cameo; he’ll be featured steadily throughout the drama, from the first episode through the 16th. According to one rep from the drama, Han was the first pick for the character based his Chuno role. He’ll once again be playing a warrior, and will protect the king silently through his numerous hardships.
Kin Geunchogo will begin filming this month and will premiere on KBS in November.
- Kim Ji-soo and Ahn Jae-mo join King Geunchogo
- Kam Woo-sung is King Geunchogo
- Screen stars take to the stage in Fool For Love
- Prosecutor Princess: Episode 1
- Chuno’s Han Jung-soo in Men’s Health