It’s Hyun Bin‘s turn to be featured in stills from upcoming drama Secret Garden, which also co-stars Ha Ji-won (whom we saw in these first stills last week).
He plays the proud and eccentric owner of a department store, who only shows up to work two days of the workweek and yet manages to keep his sales high. Somehow he ends up swapping bodies/souls with a woman who is his complete opposite, a stuntwoman played by Ha. How they manage a romance when they’re in each other’s bodies is beyond me, although I suppose it does allow for some narcissism jokes…
The drama has also cast Yoon Sang-hyun, Philip Lee, and Kim Sa-rang. It premieres on November 13.
Via Star News
- Secret Garden’s badass Ha Ji-won
- Hyun Bin and Im Soo-jung pair up in new movie
- Secret Garden: Jang Hyuk out, Hyun Bin in?
- Hyun Bin’s film Late Autumn heads to Toronto
- Hyun Bin’s spread in Marie Claire’s June issue