Top stars Jang Dong-gun and wife Go So-young have welcomed their first child into the world, a baby boy born on the morning of October 4 at a Kangnam hospital in Seoul.
According to the stars’ management, the boy weighed in at 3.23 kg. Jang was at his wife’s side for the delivery, and both mother and child are reportedly healthy and well. Their son just missed sharing a birthday with mom, who turns 38 two days later on October 6. (Jang is 38.)
The couple married on May 2 this year after announcing that they were expecting. Given that Jang is practically the most popular Korean actor, like, ever, the event was a veritable who’s who of the biggest names in the Korean entertainment industry.
Congrats to the happy family! Man, is that kid gonna be gorgeous or what?
Via Yonhap News
- Jang Dong-gun’s Warrior’s Way out in December
- Jang Dong-gun carefully considers a drama comeback
- Jang Dong-gun marries Go So-young
- November’s Cosmo features Jang Dong-gun
- Good Morning President sells out at PIFF in 1 minute