…And girlfriday gets on plane.
Gong Yoo (Finding Kim Jong-wook, Coffee Prince) has decided to start the holiday season off the right way, by giving out hugs to fans. Really, there’s pretty much nothing better you could get me for Christmas. Hugs? From cutie? I’m there!
The event, called Hug Day, is a chance for Gong Yoo to sneak up on a theater full of fans (who are watching his latest movie Finding Kim Jong-wook, natch) and surprise them with hugs. He’s done surprise individual meet-and-greets at theaters already, as a show of appreciation for all the warm responses he’s getting for the film. But this time, there will be HUGS. The event will take place today, at a theater in Seoul.
Curses, Universe, for your space-time continuum and your insistence on shackling us with it. Oh well. On to Plan B: body swap with teddy bear.
- Gong Yoo nearly splits his pants for High Cut
- Gong Yoo and Im Soo-jung for Vogue
- Gong Yoo is adorkable in Finding Kim Jong-wook
- Movie posters for bubbly romance Finding Kim Jong-wook
- Gong Yoo’s live stage in Japan
- Gong Yoo makes his acting comeback!