Yoo Seung-ho may be playing a few years older than his age in his current drama Flames of Desire (his first adult role), but he goes back to school for his new shoot advertising iRiver mp3 players. In fact, he looks like he’s stepped right out of his 2010 drama God of Study, where he played a wayward high school senior buckling down in a special class to attempt to get into the nation’s top university.
For those viewers of Flames who are currently trying to forget that Yoo Seung-ho is only 17, I’m not sure this ad campaign is going to help neutralize that Inappropriate Crush on a Much Younger Man. Not that that’s a bad thing…
Flames of Desire broadcasts on Saturdays and Sundays, and recently enjoyed a little surge in ratings once Secret Garden bowed out; I think it’s safe to expect its numbers to keep growing from here on out.
- Character stills from Flames of Ambition
- Seo Woo and Yoo Seung-ho as a couple
- So Ji-sub and Little So Ji-sub in CF together
- Yoo Seung-ho and Kim Min-jung’s film festival promo poster
- God of Study: Episodes 1-2
- Yoo Seung-ho at Busan’s press conference