Gu Hye-sun sets up film production company
Actress-director Gu Hye-sun has established her own company, Gu Hye-sun Film, and had in fact set it up back when she was filming her first feature film, Magic.
The company is more of a formality than anything, as it employs no workers and is not planning to operate on a grand scale. It’s a one-woman operation for Gu, who will produce and film her projects under its name, which will offer her a measure of legal/business protection.
Currently, Gu is working on her second feature film, called Peach Tree, which is about Siamese twins and has cast Ryu Deok-hwan and Nam Sang-mi. I guess her vampire romance is still in the works, while her drama series The Musical has yet to find a broadcaster or airdate.
Okay, so since this is a Gu Hye-sun post, the commentary must naturally follow the pattern:
- Omg, she’s so talented!
- Ugh, what a jack of all trades, master of none.
- Shut up, yer just jealous! And probably fat and ugly!
- If you can’t act as well as her, you have no right to say anything.
- That’s flawed logic — I can’t cook but I can tell when food is bad!
- Guys, guys, can’t we all get along?
- Why does every Gu Hye-sun post turn into a trainwreck?
- OOH PUPPIES!
Via My Daily