One great byproduct of Jung Il-woo being in a new drama (49 Days) is that we’re sure to get lots more photo shoots and other random acts of eye candy while he’s in the public eye again. Even if he does look a little silly posing with an unlit cigarette… Isn’t the implied cool factor of holding a cigarette negated by the fact that he’s pretending it’s lit?
So while the photo concept is kinda…er?…I guess I’m saying I don’t care. He’s by far my favorite character in 49 Days, as the grumpy Scheduler who likes to rock out, rides a motorcycle, and eyes the ditzy half-dead-girl with incredulity and aggravation. He’s pretty, and uptight, and SO about to get his afterlife turned upside-down by his wayward charge. I CAN’T WAIT.
Jung’s spread can be found in the April issue of Cosmopolitan.
Via My Daily
- 49 Days: Episode 1
- Official posters for 49 Days
- Could there BE any more stills from 49 Days?
- Even more stills from 49 Days
- More stills from 49 Days
- Jung Il-woo gives theater production a try
- Jung Il-woo’s birthday fanmeeting
- Jung Il-woo talks about acting, fame, and the future