HA! Oh man. I can’t even.
Posters are out for MBC’s new romantic comedy series Me Too, Flower, which are ridiculous and possibly awesome. It brings to mind the sparkly frivolity of You’re Beautiful‘s promo poster, mixed with the Mary Poppins whimsy of Secret Garden’s.
The top two posters feature the two leads and love interests, Lee Jia and Yoon Shi-yoon. The bottom one adds some of the supporting cast members, such as Seo Hyo-rim, Jo Min-ki, Han Go-eun, and Lee Ki-kwang.
I love that these posters tell me nothing about the drama’s actual plot, except for maybe there’s a cop who flies and shoots flower petals instead of bullets. And I love that they hammer in the flower motif, just in case we didn’t get it, you know, from the title. (All joking aside, I think the flowers are gorgeous. Love the logo.)
Fluffy, frothy, and possibly ridiculous? I’m there. And if that isn’t enough for you, perhaps the writer — of My Name Is Kim Sam-soon and What’s Up Fox? fame — will encourage you to give it a whirl.
Me Too, Flower premieres next Wednesday, November 2, on MBC.
Via Star News
- MBC buys some time with one-act dramas
- Me Too, Flower! releases first couple photo
- Yoon Shi-yoon replaces injured Kim Jae-won in Me Too, Flower!
- Kim Jae-won heads for surgery, hopes to continue drama
- Me Too, Flower! loses leading man three weeks from premiere
- Can’t Lose bargains its way to extension
- Kim Jae-won + Lee Jia + Seo Hyo-rim + Nickhun + Lee Ki-kwang: All in the same drama?