A new drama, a new photo shoot for Park Jin-hee, who’s in the November issue of In Style magazine, looking like her usual gorgeous self in a look that’s kinda fall-like, kinda careerwoman-themed.
Park is probably my favorite “careerwoman” actress these days, since she can pull off professional and vulnerable at the same time, be confident and sassy, and do it all in an awesome pair of heels. Yes, I know she’s not her character from The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, but the credit goes to her for making that character so winning.
These elaborate photo shoot “concepts” never fail to crack me up, and here’s another to add to the list: The stated theme is a delicate, sexy, and lovely woman on a warm autumn afternoon. Not that she isn’t any of those things, but for once can we just get a photo shoot that says, “Eh, we had these clothes that were pretty, and this set lying around, and we made her look good”?
Park’s drama Fermentation Family, co-starring Song Il-kook, kicks off on December 7 on brand-spankin’-new cable channel jTBC.
Via TV Report
- Song Il-kook and Park Jin-hee in Fermentation Family
- Park Jin-hee and Song Il-kook headline new drama
- Park Jin-hee and Park Ji-yoon in Grape Candy
- Stills from SBS’s upcoming Giant
- Mother-daughter pair Park Jin-hee, Kim Hae-sook
- Park Jin-hee: Calling Shin-young’s everywhere!
- The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry: Episodes 1-2