Ba-woooooool-ah! Rookie actor Park Min-woo is probably more recognizable by his Flower Boy Ramyun Shop character than his own name, but let’s see how that changes in the near future. He’s still inexperienced, but if he can translate his boyish charm into more memorable characters, I think he’s got a future.
Thanks to his new visibility, Park Min-woo’s also got spreads in two magazines for January: Vogue Girl and Elle Girl. I much prefer the cute, dimpley look in the above than the “chic, dandy” boy persona he adopts for Elle, but with any luck he’ll be soon appearing in lots of diversely themed spreads.
Among the topics covered in the magazine interviews: Being a “very overweight” child, enjoying more popularity in high school, aspiring to be a soccer player, getting started in acting, what it’s like to be recognized by the public, and the like.
- Flower Boy Ramyun Shop scores high ratings
- Flower Boy Ramyun Shop: Episode 1
- Flower Boy Ramyun Shop begins filming
- Flower Boy Ramyun Shop’s press conference
- Flower Boy Ramyun Shop posters
- Flower Boy Ramyun Shop releases teasers