Eee, these may be my favorite wedding photos ever. (Pre-wedding photos, to be specific.) I just love the old-fashioned dress and styling here; vintage wedding photos are my favorite.
Actors Yoo Ji-tae (Oldboy, A Star’s Lover) and Kim Hyo-jin (Mary Stayed Out All Night) have been dating for years and are all set to tie the knot this Friday, at Seoul’s Silla Hotel. The couple recently posed for a wedding-themed photo spread for Bazaar’s November issue, where they rocked a modern look with fashion-forward wedding-wear. I love that this set of photos goes completely in the direction, down to the lighting and the treatment of the image to look old and vintage. Fabulous.
The couple weds on December 2, and it’ll be a busy end of the year as the newlywed Yoo Ji-tae then takes on the filming of his directorial feature debut with Sansevieria, which will begin shooting in January.
- Yoo Ji-tae’s directorial feature and wedding plans
- Yoo Ji-tae begins work on feature directorial debut
- Kim Hyo-jin in Harper’s Bazaar
- Kim Hyo-jin as one-half of lesbian couple in Ahsamed
- Mary Stayed Out All Night: Episode 1
- Real-time thriller Midnight FM’s new posters and trailer
- Su Ae and Yoo Ji-tae face off in Midnight FM