Lee Dong-wook is the baseball player in Wild Romance, but that doesn’t mean Lee Shi-young doesn’t get her chance to bat. The latest photos released by the soon-to-premiere drama feature heroine Eun-jae (Lee Shi-young) in batter mode, ready to take on the opening pitch of a game.
Eun-jae will eventually have to take up bodyguard duties for the pro baseball player hero, Mu-yeol (Lee Dong-wook), although perhaps we’re using the term “hero” loosely, since he’s kind of a punk. I suppose the job causes Eun-jae a little bit of inner turmoil, since she’d dearly love to give him a beating herself. Well, the more they fight, the more they’ll love?
In the stills below hers, Lee Dong-wook shoots at an airport. Wild Romance premieres this Wednesday, January 4.
Via Sports Khan
- Im Joo-eun’s stills for Wild Romance
- Wild Romance releases posters
- Teaser and stills from KBS’s Wild Romance
- Wild Romance adds Hwang Sun-hee
- Lee Dong-wook added to Wild Romance
- Lee Shi-young cast as lead in Wild Romance
- Yoon Eun-hye and Lee Dong-wook for Wild Romance?
- Alone in Love writer returns with Wild Romance