2012 Beanie Awards: Vote for your favorite dramas of the year
Can you believe it’s December already? I know the awards shows have started to come ’round again, but it always feels like This Time Of Year always sneaks up on me — as in, the time when we take a look back at the best, the worst, the weirdest, and the most surprising dramas of the past year.
Our so-called Beanie Awards have been a tradition on this site pretty much since the beginning, and you can take a look into the wayback machine to see the state of years past. Here’s the 2007 Polls, 2009 Polls, 2010 Polls, and 2011 Polls.
You know what else this means: We’ll be rolling out our annual Year End Review Extravaganza in the coming days and weeks as well! Keep an eye out for our reviews, and if you’re curious at past installments, here’s a Year In Review tag for your convenient browsing purposes.
On to the voting!
FAVORITE DRAMA SERIES OF 2012
Limit your votes to your TOP 3 picks for the year.
FAVORITE COMEDIC DRAMA
FAVORITE HISTORICAL DRAMA
FAVORITE FAMILY DRAMA
FAVORITE ACTION OR THRILLER SERIES
FAVORITE LEAD ROMANTIC PAIRING
MOST WTF DRAMA
FAVORITE ALTERNATE PAIRING
MOST DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP
MOST DISAPPOINTING DRAMA
BIGGEST WASTE OF TALENT
MOST GLORIOUS MANE OF GLORY
MANE OF SHAME
BEST TIME TRAVEL MECHANISM
MOST PERSISTENT FIRST LOVE
BEST NONHUMAN CHARACTER
- 2011 Year In Review, Part 5: Editors’ Picks
- 2011 Year In Review, Part 4: The DramaMeter: highly scientific and foolproof (girlfriday’s review)
- 2011 Year In Review, Part 3: Somewhere Over the K-Drama Rainbow (Dahee Fanel’s review)
- 2011 Year In Review, Part 2: The Good, The Bad, and The Hmmm… of 2011 (kaedejun’s review)
- 2011 Year In Review, Part 1: Measuring 2011 on the Sticky Scale (javabeans’ review)
- 2010 Beanie Awards: Vote for your favorite dramas of the year
- How was 2009 for you?
- How was 2007 for you?