I’m pretty sure we’ve exhausted our stores of what there is to say about Heirs, the much-buzzed-about new high school trendy drama featuring a cast of uber-rich characters. And the show has only just started production. We’ve certainly been hearing about it for months, though, and every time I’ve thought they were done casting, they went and added even more young hot things. As though Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Kim Woo-bin, and Choi Jin-hyuk weren’t reasons enough to tune in.
But as you can see in the script reading photos above/below, there are many more in the mix, including but probably not limited to: Kang Haneul (Monstar), Park Hyung-shik (Nine), Kang Min-hyuk (CN Blue and You’ve Fallen For Me), Im Joo-eun (Wild Romance), and Krystal (of f(x) and High Kick 3). One wonders: At what point are there TOO many young stars in a cast—is there such a thing?—dividing our attentions and not giving anybody quite enough screen time?
In fact, I’m pretty sure this show has been hyped enough that it’s time we deflate the balloon of expectations a bit, lest it pop in our faces. At least there’s only one more month left till Heirs premieres, on October 9. One full, long, whooooole month.
- Lee Min-ho learns to surf for Heirs
- CN Blue’s Kang Min-hyuk and Kim Ji-won join Heirs
- Im Joo-eun cast as teacher in Heirs
- Heirs adds Kang Haneul, Park Hyung-shik
- Krystal joins the cast of Heirs
- Choi Jin-hyuk to play Lee Min-ho’s brother in Heirs
- Kim Woo-bin in Heirs, rejoice!
- Jung Yong-hwa quits Heirs citing difference of opinion
- Park Shin-hye cast opposite Lee Min-ho in Heirs
- Lee Min-ho in new drama from star writer Kim Eun-sook