Im Soo-jung (All About My Wife) is lining up her next film project, after dropping out of the Jang Dong-gun vehicle Crying Man. Boo. She’s headlining a thriller called Secret Temptation set to start filming later this year. Meanwhile a bit of leading actress reshuffling has landed Kim Min-hee (Temperature of Love) in Crying Man. Well I love them both, so I suppose I’m not that heartbroken about the swap.
Im Soo-jung’s new project Secret Temptation (though in Korean that’s also the title for Indecent Proposal, so that might change) is said to be a remake of a 1960 Hollywood film starring Sean Connery, except there’s no such title in his filmography that I can see. Anyway, Im Soo-jung plays a woman who falls in love with a man… who makes her marry someone else. Huh, this sounds more like Indecent Proposal if you ask me.
She eventually ends up ruined for it, and the film will depict her internal struggle and psychological breakdown while exploring love, coercion, conspiracy, and betrayal. Directing is Yoon Jae-kyu, who directed the thriller Secret and wrote the script for Seven Days. Once it finalizes casting, it plans to start shooting this year for a 2014 release.
Meanwhile Kim Min-hee is set to be Jang Dong-gun’s new leading lady in Crying Man, the new project from Ajusshi director Lee Jung-bum. He plays a killer and she’s his target, only instead of doing his hitman job, he falls in love with her. Action and doomed romance ensue. This one’s heading into production now, also for a release next year.
- Im Soo-jung to play Jang Dong-gun’s leading lady
- Jang Dong-gun returns to the big screen with Ajusshi director
- Sexy new posters for All About My Wife
- Lee Seon-kyun and Im Soo-jung cast as husband and wife
- Gong Yoo and Im Soo-jung for Vogue
- Birth of a new power couple: Jo In-sung ♥ Kim Min-hee
- Lee Min-ki releases movie MV Everything
- Lee Min-ki and Kim Min-hee’s Temperature of Love