Yoo Yeon-seok cast in another movie (no really)
Remember this movie? Yeah, Yoo Yeon-seok is in it too.
A quick refresher: Tailor is the Joseon-era historical film about geeeeenius royal tailors who only make robes for the royal family. Han Seok-kyu (The Berlin File) is playing the old genius and Go Soo (Empire of Gold) is playing the new genius who challenges him. Pesky young upstart geniuses. Park Shin-hye (Heirs) is set to play the queen, and Yoo Yeon-seok has been cast to play her king.
Get used to this face. I think we’re going to be seeing a lot of it from here on out.
- Cast of Answer Me 1994 in all of the December photo shoots
- Answer Me 1994’s cast featured in Vogue shoot
- Answer Me 1994: Episode 1
- Character posters and intros for Answer Me 1994
- Go Ara and Yoo Yeon-seok headline Answer Me 1994 cast
- Go Soo and Park Shin-hye courted for historical film
- Jeon Do-yeon’s based-on-a-true-story thriller The Way Home
- First teaser and character posters for Empire of Gold
- Heirs: Episode 1