Open Thread #330

Fromm – “너와나의” (Yours and mine) [ Download ]

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well today.

First and foremost, please accept my apologies for choosing OT to write about my sudden Dramabeans problem. I'll try to be brief. The situation is as follows:

I've been experiencing the following problems for the last 4-5 days or so:

- My comments under the e-mail I've always used no longer appear (or they are not accepted, I don't know).

- My comments only appear sometimes if I use another e-mail address.

- According to my computer, e-mail attempts to Dramabeans are not successful (the little icon just keeps swirling for up to an hour). I made 2 attempts and nothing. *sniff*

- The comment box form after every DB post used to have your name and e-mail already filled out for you upon a return visit. But no longer.

I'm hope everything is ok. I'm just concerned. ........ Is anyone else experiencing this??

Thanks everyone. ....... Now let's talk about dramas!!

Yup: have the same problem ^___^

kakashi -

Oh ok. Interesting.

I seriously thought for like 3 days that something was wrong with my computer.

I posted elsewhere online and things are fine.

You never know when things come up, I guess.

I had problems accessing kakashi's site, and I corrected it by clearing my cache and history. BTW, I use Google Chrome.

Lots of these problems are Cache problems

Yeah, but I always completely delete my Cache every time I am done surfing

the internet is crashing.

Thanks for taking the time to respond guys! ...... Very helpful and truly appreciated.

Hmm, I'm not having any problems right now...
About the name and mail vanishing... Might be a cookie problem?

Shadow-chan -

You're right, a cookie problem, that's what I thought initially. ...... But no problems come up elsewhere online.

It's all a big mystery.

Hmm, well, did you try the time-tested deleting the cookie?
If it's not that I'm at my wit's end as well xD

Shadow-chan -

I did do that, truly believing it would fix the issue. But it was not to be. ...... That's ok though, I tried.

I'm thinking positive though. I'm sure things will be in fine working order soon.

Hi Korfan! How are you?

Haven't had these problems myself, but I used to have problems accessing dramabeans. Constantly getting connections errors. Though that seems to have improved as of late.

I think I just jinxed myself.. Now I'm getting server errors and commenting problems again... xD

yup, that connection error was a big pain for a while

Manin! -

Doing ok. How about you?

Perhaps this tech issue is not an isolated thing then. We're all getting something, I guess.

Let's hope it's temporary. *crossing fingers*

I'm just happy I can post again and see you guys here!

I'm not to bad. Tired been a long week.

Yeah I think everyone is getting something. It's been much better for me though the last weeks (though I just had some buggs happening now).

I guess there are some changes being made to the servers to keep up with the traffic and the like buttons to get it all to work nicely. So hopefully it should be sorted out soon.

Happy to have you around too ;)

Manin -

Awww.... so nice. Happy to see you too!

Yes, you're right about the changes and all. It can certainly have an effect. ...... I obviously didn't think about that first and simply assumed my computer was being defiant or something. ....... Either that or a DB computer was boycotting me. ....... *laughing*

Haha yeah I think that's everyones first reaction... Know I\ve been having troubles with watching things and cursing at my computer..

I had the same problem - I typed my post tried to post it, but no post appeared. I was surprised, so I refreshed the page (even several times!) and then it was there... But then, I had to type my name and email all over again.

Same here.. My posts takes a while to show up (maybe after 2 or 3 refreshes) and my name and e-mail used to be auto-filled already but not anymore. Also, have you guys been experimenting with the format of the website? Lately I've been getting these webpage on "You from another Star" recap that looks totally different in format. Everything is centered and the Dramabeans name is on top with a gray background. I would refresh it few times before it reverts back to the original look.

kopytko & Aigoooo -

Oh ok! Thanks guys.

I haven't encountered that change in format situation.

Happy OT everyone!

Happy OT Kakashi!
How are you doing?

very well! cause I'm on holidays right now ^__^
and there's so much good stuff on to watch

Yay for holidays! I've been back to work a week after having holidays over Chinese new year. I mmiss having nothing to do :p

Got any plans for your holidays?

Yes, there are lot of good things to watch these days. Fingers crossed the rest of the year will prove equally good. What shows are you currently following?

I'm in the mountains, there is so much snow .... but it's nice. though back to work on Monday. bleh.
watching: Can We Love, Age of Feeling, Mr. Alien from the Star. Will soon start Miss Korea and plan on starting The Chaser. It's been on my watch-list for a long time!

Oh I'm jealous! Miss having snow.

Ah yes Can we love, I saw you had started recapping it. is it good?

hm, the Chaser.. I feel like I should know what drama this is, but cannot remember at all

Thanks, you too!

Are you recapping Can We Love??

Fab -

Yes, our kakashi is recapping that show all on her own, and doing an excellent job!

Happy OT, everyone!
I can't comment on here anymore it seems ... (3rd attempt)

ah. now they're here :)

Happy OT, Friday and Valentine's Day everyone!

Haaa, I was seriously refreshing the page minutely right now, cause I was waiting for the OT so bad...
For a change not because I need to vent, but because I'm so haaapppyyyy right now! :D :D
Some of you guys might remember that I was looking for a job (apprenticeship or whatever the heck the right word in English might be, to be exact).
Well, I got one! :D :D

Waahh, I'm SO happy and relieved... That stuff was seriously weighing on my mind.
Now let's just hope I won't go the Na-jung's first job route, because so far, I only got their word on the phone as well... xD But I'm optimistic, haha! :D

ah, seriously, yesterday was such a crappy day (huge argument with my father, much shouting and swearing on both sides, he basically kicked me out...), and today is such a great one <3
Now I only need a boyfriend xD

And tomorrow I'll go to Düsseldorf (actually it's still because of another application) and when I'm done with my stuff I'll meet with a friend and eat Korean or Japanese <3

I'm afraid I don't even have anything drama related to say... Didn't watch this week's YFAS yet or anything else, haha xD

Well, except for Hello Counselor, which I absolutely love, and the Jackie Chan ep of Happy Together - especially the Late Night Cafeteria was really funny, although tbh I still have no idea why Narsha was there...

While we're on the variety topic: I was afraid for a couple of weeks that KBS World stopped uploading 1N2D season 1, but they started it again. Relief!

I hope everyone had a nice week and will have a nice weekend! <3

(And I think I never managed to see an OT with 0 comments before... xD Let's see whether someone else is faster with typing, ahaha)

Congratulations on your job!! Fingures crossed nothing unforseen will come up all Na-Jung! ;)

Sorry about you bad day yesterday, at least you got something to cheer you up today.

(Everyone is always fast at typing. Seriously I have no idea how people do it ;) )

Thanks! :D

Hahaha, right?
Maybe I should just pre-type my text next week and just copy&paste it when it's time xD
(at least I now figured out at which time the OT is posted, haha :D)

Haha, could do ;) But oh well. I always find it a fun guessing game: how many will have commented by the time you've finished writing your own post ;)

Congrats on the job! I am also searching for another job, but I am actually being lazy an not actually actively looking..

Thanks!
I'm also crossing my fingers for you that you'll find something quickly :)

Hey congrats SC..best of luck with your internship..the weekend weather forecast is here.. make the most of it all.. arguments with family is part and parcel of life, don't dwell too much on it..

Thanks, luv! ^^
Ah, but it's actually not an internship...
Kein Praktikum, weißte, sondern ne Ausbildung ;D

Ah well, and I always had a lot of arguments with my family (my father mainly...) but I swear, I'll be SO happy when I can finally move out...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!

And yes...the Happy Together Episode with Choi Siwan and Jackie Chan was soooooooooooo good. I keep falling in love with Jackie even more.

Thank you! <3

Yeah, I really learned a lot of new stuff - for example I had no idea that he liked Korea that much and that he actually lived there and everything.
And I just totally love it when people are telling stories in three different languages at once xD
Me go; you go! xD

I still need to watch this epsiode..

Shadow-Chan

Congratulations on the job! Here's to good things for you in the new year.

Good luck on the new job! Speaking of KBS, looks like they've dropped Mamma Mia subs and I can't seem to find where to watch it subbed anywhere else. Happy Together with Jackie Chan was really fun (although the Late Night Cafeteria was a bit lacking). Hello Counselor is curious to me with its strange selection of issues.

I am also having fun watching WGM with JungMi (he is a 1N2D guest member this season, too) and the new addition couple (Shinee and the actress from School 2013). Showtime EXO ends with ep 12 this week, but apparently a 30 episode season 2 is in the works.

Thanks owl!

If you should find subs for Mamma Mia, please let me know, I really like that show as well T^T

Congratulations on jour job!
I myself was recently in your situation. I just started my job 2 months ago, but it was such a pain to find one!

Hopefully you'll get more lucky days now then crappy. Have fun in Düsseldorf!

Shadow-chan -

Congratulations on the new job! That's fantastic news!

May you have more great days and no more crappy days.

Thanks to everyone else who congratulated me on the job and whom I haven't answered directly yet! I'm just completely exhausted from my (all in all) 16 hour trip to Düsseldorf - but it was awesome!

After my library stuff my friend and I basically went on a food binge... Started lightly with Japanese, then Italian (ice cream that is, haha), got some snacks at the supermarket (instant jjajangmyun... Let's see how that'll turn out) and the Japanese bakery (which I didn't even eat yet...) and finished the evening with grilling galbi at a Korean restaurant...
Seldom (or never?) have I spent that much money on food alone in one day, but god was it worth it!

I'll actually go to school in Düsseldorf once I start my job in autumn, I swear I'll go bankrupt in no time xD )

(For those who don't know: Düsseldorf has a large Japanese community, that's why there are so many Japanese (and also some Korean) restaurants, supermarkets, bookstores, etc... And all basically on one street!))

I'm loving You From Another Star so much. Great acting all around. Episode 17 seemed like a throw away episode though. I'm glad they extended it to 21 episodes.

Diary of randomness. Week two.

Friday – wooooooork. No drama. Except the fact I saw former president of Finland walking in a park newr my home. Heh.

Saturday – working on the art project. I feel ashamed saying it myself, but I feel like it is gonna turn out awesome.

Sunday /Monday. Time for dramas. Nazo no Tenkousei. With an alien (?). Woah, oh man. This is so nothing like the Man From The Star, a very different type of story. Though I am not sure what kind of story it will be as of yet. Horror? No, I think not. Comedy? Yeah, maybe. Romance? At the moment it is hard to imagine, but let´s try believe in the option. But that guy has such creepy movements. Seriously weird. Just watch it, it is so crazy. But really those neck movements, where did they find this actor, is he like an actual robot? It could be, right? In Japan. They could replace actors with robots soon. Imagine that! I am having crazy thought, right. No, but seriously! And hilarious too. Guy wristgrab? Reversed bat? Install mode? Ahaha. Go watch. Sometimes jdoramas just come smack me on the head. Speechless. So weird.

Let´s eat – did not really grab me. Maybe cause I have no time to concentrate.

Nezumi, edo wo hashiru – Kind of heavy. Weighing on you. Not complicated. Just this heavy feeling. But there were sweet moments too. And some much welcomed cynicism and sarcasm. Favorite quote from ep. 4 –„ In the spring breeze, that muffles footsteps, Nezumi leaps, staggering” (himself, very sarcastically). HA. It is interesting to see the background, the city with row houses and courtyards. Some elements are really ethnographically accurate.... and the way they walk, the body language. The Edo period tabloid news. Simple things like that. And: „I like cats!” hahaha. not over the top thrilling, but I keep watching. I bet the ninja image in the intro grabbed me. I also like that it deals with unjustice against women under the opprecion of men with power. Most cases are like that. They are historically realistic and very infuriating. The sister is badass.

Now I am imagining different dramas with robots instead of actors and that picture in my head is reaaaallly weird.... or a robot PD... I bet the japanese will do it soon. They are like obsessed with robots. Robot ninja climbing over the roof making squeeky sounds LOL or if you put robots in Running Man.... Imagining the scene from YFAS where MJ lifts JK up with one hand.... with two robots. Oh gosh LOL

Tuesday. Withdrawal symptoms. From the drama that betrayed me. No, the drama that doesnt exist.

Replacing it with .... um, replacement. The thing that need replacing is replaced with the one being

replaced from a different place.

Rehab in full mode. Huh, but it is more like homöopathy. Treating the disease with more of the same thing. Drama rehab can´t be dramas!....uh, yes, it can, drama and black tea. What would be your rehab if you ever gave up on dramas? Or when you give up on a drama you loved but it did something horrible? A drama with the same actor (homöopathy)? Or antibiotics (ultimate weapon Mythbusters or Top Gear?) or permanent vaccination? ( is there such a thing for excluding specific dramas... make sure you are immune? Maybe a smack on the head . How do I cope giving up?

Wednesday. Wooho, home, it is 11pm. Had a 14 h day and need a man. I mean, From the star, from the star!!! Sheesh. The drama. So, the man....well, it seems, so does Song Yi. Oh you girl!...

continued: Hold back a little. Well, whatta you know, Min Joon looks almost the same as me. Totally blacked out. Next step will be to look like a zombie in upcoming Park Ki Woong movie...

Omo, when she got busted by Li´l bro. Haha I stopped the video and just laugh for a good 5 minutes. Ahhhahah so weird she is the noona, but he has to be like the responsible Oppa ahahahe is awesome. Best brother ever!questioning the 400 y o alien. Omo, so funny, I can´t even... from „what are your intentions?” to „Noonas´Boyfriend is the best! DAE-bak!” triple LOL.

And if anything should happen to Hwi Kyung, I am going to move to a different planet. Seriously, I will. In one month.

Update: rehab completed. I happy.

Thursday: I relapsed. Back to rehab. Man from the star. Why is it that she is sad, and the way she is sad, makes me laugh? Not because it is ridiculous or overacted, but because it is so true to life? Real people don´t make any sense at all. We get emo, we dont explain and others are confused.

Oh, drunk Min Joon: DISCO NEVER DIES! LOL

And somehow it is so engaging to watch that you know what I just did? Poured tea. To the brink. And more. I poured out ALL the tea from the thermos. All of it. Till the table, the laptop, the carpet all got some. Friggin ell.

Ekhmm. He gave her a strawberry. Ekhmm.

"Oh, drunk Min Joon: DISCO NEVER DIES!"

Drunk Min Joon was so funny and cute. I kinda wish we could see more of that (though I suppose the power stations would not be happy about the complaints and extra work in trying to find out why the city is blacking out ;) )

Can you please explain the strawberry reference.

they were eating fruit and he was giving her a strawberry. strawberry is also a kiss related thing...stuff..

Absentmindedly pouring tea 'til it spills over the brim, overflows, and pools on the floor. So kdrama, superfox!

I know, but it totally made me curse, cause the laptop, and it did tricks this morning so I was worried but it seems ok now

redfox ~

I just finished watching Ep. 5 of Nezumi, Edo wo Hashiru . The Rat meets a cat. I'm enjoying the show. I like how some characters have been incorporated as the series progresses. His sister is a bad ass. I get a kick out of the newspaper covering the Rat's exploits.

There have been hints of attraction between sister and her sparing partner and Nezumi and the doctor. Just enough to keep it interesting without being distracting.

I watched it too and was reminded of Batman and Catwoman, besides, Batman was referred to as "a rat with wings"??? like totally a parallel. yet another asian drama superhero reference
and still the story circles around the faith of women and how they deal with injustice against themselves and their loved ones. awesome.

Oooh, now you're getting me interested in Nezumi.

and cause people were reminescing, started re-watching My Girl to refresh my memory

I picked a random episode which was the14th and it was the best one- tha kiss!

Haha yes I've been thinking about rewatching it myself after seeing Javabeans going on about it in the resent posts.

Have to still watch the second episode of Nazo no Tenkousei.

Wish it weren't a half hour drama (why are all J dramas 30 minutes at the moment?), it might be good but it's really hard to tell at the moment where they are going.

As for the alien: Kanata Hongo is one of those Japanese child actors. I have seen him in a couple of things (Aikurushii, something else I can't remember). I want him to do something really, really dark because I think he could pull it off superbly (he has a total poker face).

Maybe this will be dark... we'll see.

oh, so he is human. relief.... or maybe not....

Hi redfox.
"What would be your rehab if you ever gave up on dramas?"
A good question. I'm the addict who isn't ready for a 12 Step.

Hello Beanies! Happy OT, Valentines day and Lantern Festival!

Hope you guys are having a good time. Myself I am celebrating by watching dramas all by myself because I am lonely like that ;)

I resently found out that one of my friends here, along with another colleagues are huge Lee Min Ho fans (seriously she has super hearing when it comes to mentioning his name. Whisper it and she appears going "Oppa? Where?"). Another one of my colleagues are also a major "You from another star" fan, and has the biggest noona crush on Kim Soo-Hyun. It's cute to watch her ^^

Also thanks to Javabeans I now feel like rewatching "My Girl".

Kdrama Toddlers Style

- The rival went a couple of days without his other bromance half, the player. It was a sad and moody rival that didn't want to do anything. Once the Player also returned after the holiday there was hugs and big smiles.

- Trouble maker in the 5 year olds was hanging around a new girl, constantly putting his arm around her and fixing her clothes to make sure she was warm enough.

- 2 of the other 5 year old boys conducted a "sandwich" kiss on the cheek on one of the other boys. Not sure what happened to make this come about.

- The player brought snacks and in true player style gave shared it with all the girls before giving to any of the boys in the class (the rival being the exception. He was given snacks as nr. 2)

Dramaland
-You from another star: cought up. man is this good. And so pretty looking.

- Just You: just started this. Seems okay so far.

- In a good way: Still loving this and I enjoyed ep 12, though the protesting plot is starting to drag a little.

"Myself I am celebrating by watching dramas all by myself because I am lonely like that ;)"

Is there any other way? :D

Nope don't think so ;)

I was tempted to get some of the korean Soju I found in the supermarket, but then I didn't. Felt like trying soju alone while watching dramas might make me a little bit to much into a sad drama character atm :p

I feel you!
I mean, today I'm obviously happy (and who needs a man for that, huh?), but you know it's bad when you really really want a bottle of soju (or just any other alcohol) right now, when you don't even drink...

I'm drinking with you in my mind! ;)

I'll share the drink in spirit!

I know what you mean though. Sometimes things happen that just makes you feel like needing a drink.

For me I feel like the first time drinking soju (although I've had rice wine/Liqour before) should be shared with someone else. Though, also figuring out if I should try the green bottle or the blue bottle will have to be decided upon ;)

LOL! "making sure she was warm enough" <-- love that. That's a nice touch for a drama character. Maternal but not the same old "food means love" trope.

It was cute. He kept straightening out her clothes and sipping up her jacket and stuff like that. Full caretaker mood.

Manin -

Happy Holiday to you too!

About watching dramas by yourself ..... what can I say, sometime these dramas are the best company!

Besides, sometimes you can't have any distractions while you're looking at oppa ...... uh, I mean, while you're following the story ..... that's right, following the story. Heh.

YFAS ...... Oh yeah, it's good.

That is very true. Can't have distractions taking your attention away from opp... the story.

Like one of my collegues said "I want Lee Min Ho be my boyfriend. My husband get angry and want to hit him" xD

Hi Again Everyone!

I hope you have all had a good week.

As is happening more frequently as of late, I'm posting and running off in a few minutes (have an early wake up), but I'll be back later tonight to read everyone's great posts.

This week's drama-viewing:

A Warm Word - This is a good one. ....... That book reveal changes everything. ....... Maybe.

Prime M&I - Half-way through. Yes, I know the ending, but I'm still enjoying it.

YFAS - Up to episode 8. Gosh, this is so good. Absolutely loving how the backstory/flashbacks are woven into the present-day events. ...... The creepy oppa? Yikes! ..... More like appeun namja, is that the correct term? ....... And may I add, on a superficial note, how many different winter coats is Park Hae-jin going to get to show us in this drama? They're fantastic!

Other stuff watched:

Appa Oediga - A few more eps to go on Season 1.

Downton Abbey - Uh oh. Mr. Bates didn't have a friendly look at the dining table. .... Nor should he.

Making of a Lady - What a creepy fellow to have as an overnight house guest!

That's it for now. Everyone take care and have a great Friday!

Oops! ...... In the rush, I forgot to add .....

Also watching:

Hello My Teacher - Gong Hyo-jin!

And also ..... Happy Valentine's Day to all those who celebrate it!

Hey korfan!

I hope your week was great, too? :)

YFAS is really absolutely awesome. My highlight of the week, every week <3
The only flaw I found so far are those manhwa-store-tracksuit-guys... And I mean, that's not even a flaw, I just don't get them or their place in the drama. At all.

And at least Hui-kyung is stinking rich and therefore has a good excuse to have loads and loads of different coats!
I always hate it when those supposedly super poor Candys have tons of different clothes and coats and whatnot...

Appa Oediga – May I ask where you're watching it? Actually I'd really like to start as well.

Shadow-chan -

Yes, the week was good for the most part.

And yes, YFAS is very good indeed! Really enjoying it! So many things going on and details here and there, but they're nicely woven into the story we're watching. ...... I'm only up to episode 8.

Haha! The tracksuit guys! ...... I've also been wondering what they're about. ....... I guess we're assuming they have to tie in somehow to the story we're watching, right? ....... Perhaps we'll find out later.

Regarding Appa Oediga, I watch it on regular, over-the-air tv, the MBC channel. ....... No subtitles, but after a while, I kind of figured out what was going on. ....... The only thing is that the episodes, since the beginning, are a couple of weeks behind from when they're broadcast in Korea. ....... I know Season 2 has already started in Korea, but there are still a couple of more Season 1 episodes to go here.

H all:

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Everything's white, white, white! Snow everywhere! About two feet high. But luckily, hubby shall be the one shoveling..not me.

Dramas:

Let's Eat. I was squeeing joyfully and so happy about events in episode 12. But then I saw previews for epi 13. I do hope they are misleading because seriously I'm one of those very immature people who cannot fully like a drama if I feel the writers are forcing a romance I don't believe in. I just feel that if Lawyer Kim is not fated for heroine, then the writers made a mistake by making us see his efforts and heart so much.

Another Star. I felt this story was headed for a tragc ending and although I HATE tragic endings, if the writers eek out some weird happy ending I will not be pleased. A story should go where a story should go. I'm steeling my heart for a wonderfully sad tragic love story and they BETTA give me that..or they should make the happy ending believable..like maybe heroine goes off to his planet and becomes a movie star there.

Miss Korea. Gotta catch up.
Cool Kiz. Gotta catch up.
Screening Humanity. Gotta Catch up.

Angel's Revenge. Oh my!!! This drama is just sooo good. I'm addicted. Every day...but wow, how long can this revenge go on? 100 more episodes to go. Looooooooving this. Am especially loving Tae-Jang's mom. Poor flustered woman.

Wang Family. Aish, Mom (and the entire Wang Family's) insistence on Minjoong remarryng Subak. If you stopped loving someone, you stopped loving someone! Don't they know that?

Inspiring Generation. I love it that our main character, Jung Tae, doesn't talk that much. He's a really great semi-silent hero. I also loved it that he turned up half-way in the middle of episode 9. And i do love that there's all this stuff happening n that world. If ONLY I understood it all. I do so hope the new writers don't make him all chatty or fluff up his part ..cause this is more of an ensemble piece than a hero-at-the-center piece. Am glad though that his father's reputation gave him this wonderful legacy. Super-hero in the making.

Gotta find the subs for Ghost-seeing cop

Am waiting for the Beyond the Clouds and Wonderful Days. Especially Beyond the Clouds which looks just so gritty and depressing and angsty.

Jdramas:
Hours of my life. Wow, she's gonna get engaged/married and still be in love with Takuto..and then meet him? Nice turn of events.

Divorce Lawyer. Gotta find out his back story.

Lost Days. Wondering who the heck the murderer will be. I can't see it as Wataru. Again, too obvious.

Waiting for subs for Paper Moon.

Have a great weekend, all.

I totally agree with you on your opinion on YFAS....I want a happy ending...I don't care how they will make it up...but still...
This has been my favourite kdrama so far and I DO NOT want it to be the ones where ending spoil the whole drama sense....*fingers crossed*

Hi Carol

I wanna come play in the snow! (I promce to shovel it up again afterwards!)

Still haven't started Angel's revenge. I probably should but not sure I'm ready for the pain :P Also really want subs for ghost seeing cop so if you find any, please let me know?

Hours of my life: still stuck on ep. 4 for this one. Is it still good? I like both the male and female main actors in it, but kept putting off watching ep 4 for some reason.

We had a terrible ice storm last night. Thunder, lightning. Intense. Now everything is so wonderfully white. Am beginning to think I'm actually a rural type...who is supposed to live in the woods (or on some Korean island) and who only concerns herself with the elemental stuff: farming, hunting, gathering. Kinda wish my hometown was a little village in the Adirondacks. Yep, loving the snow.

The pain in Angel's Revenge only goes on for the first 15 or so episodes and then the game is on. Love me some good revenge. Start at ep 15 or so. Heroine's sister is dead by then...so no grief.

wow that sounds frightening. Hope you are all safe!

Haha I am an inbetween type. Want to be close to the woods and the sea, but also so that I could get to work easily by bike/bus so I won't have to go through the terror of getting my license :p

Living in China has thought me that I don't really want to live all my life in a big confusing city though.

I don't know when I'll get around to start it, but I'll move it up on the list. In the mean time I'm working my way through your short story collection :D

Hope you like most of the stories. I live in a small city in upstate ny so it's about 4 square miles....and close enough to nature to make me feel like good but sometimes..wow, I want to live in a fairytale wood -- minus the elves etc. I am so not a city person but hubby and i think we might retire to a larger city..in that way we can age and still walk around.

ooh Drama special has a new drama up
The taste of curry

Beyond the clouds
And they're gonna eng sub this miniseries in a coupla weeks

Hi Manin, I agree with you about living in some in-between place. I really don't like big cities. I also hate the thought of having to get a license. I have a lot of pressure, especially since I'll have to start looking for work.

Carole: I dooo! I really liked the first one. Think that or the sea one are my favorite so far. Also really liked the fairytale feel of the Knight tale. Reminded me of an old tale my grandma once read to me when I was little (Also I knew that was gonna happen!)

Yeah cities has their conveniences. Though I'd settle for a smaller one rather than a big one (like where I live... I'm not used to it taking like 2 hours to drive from one end to another of the city.. That's the time it takes to drive around the entire island of my home town!)

Peridot: Yeah finding a job without a license is hard. So I might have to get on it then. I just hate it. Have practice driving with my dad before, it ended in me breaking down and refused to ever get in the driving seat again. So I will put it off as long as I can!

Manin:

So glad you like the first one. That one is being taught in colleges in Poland and the UK. Academics dealing with imperialism love it. Gosh! You're a fast reader! The sea one? The Gleaners? or Small Haven?

I'd like to live in a city with about 50K people and which feels like a village. Will see.

If you can find somewhere to watch Ghost-seeing cop with subs, please share.

Shay, I found the first episode at dailymotion.

Regarding Let's Eat, I actually completely disagree. While I feel for the lawyer so much, I could never buy the writers suddenly having her reciprocate his feelings. I think it's telling that, after 10 years of pining for her, the lawyer still doesn't really understand her as much as Dae-Young does after only knowing her for a short time (what with picking the valentine's day chocolate she later picked herself and all). This drama inspires some strange feelings for me because, on paper, I feel like I would totally root for the Lawyer, but I oddly just...don't. And it's so weird because its not like SK and DY have had THAT much development. But theres just something about the fact that despite their lack of focus on a developing romance between the two, I still really want them to be together. I'm not sure whether that's good writing because I root for them despite the lack of spotlight or bad because they didn't spend more time investing us in their relationship.

I just love how unconventional the romance between Soo Kyung and Dae Young is. I mean, first with her love of his blog and the fact that he's already starting to think of her whenever he goes out to do it. Even holding off on taking pictures JUST so he can feature her in them. It's actually so cute just picturing them going to famous restaurants for the rest of their life. In fact, the reason why I enjoy their romance is because it seems like it's not going to be a conventional one. It's the kind of relationship where I think they're simply going to ask themselves, "Who do I enjoy eating with the most?" and the answer's eventually going to be each other. I think they're the real foodies of the bunch and it just makes sense to me that they end up together. It's called "Let's Eat!" after all.

They're just so cute together! And Lawyer Kim is cute on his own. I'm glad he's no longer pettily trying to "get back" at Soo Kyung for not reciprocating feelings she never even knew he had though.

I actually think Soo Kyung and Dae Young have a lot of development as a romantic couple, but I definitely see what you mean: the drama's main focus isn't romance, and so all the time spent mainly on two people getting together are more widely/generously spread.

I'm excited for next week! It looks like we'll finally get to see Dae Young do some pining of his own. xD

True, there is a sweet normalcy about everyone. And love kinda creepy up on people. I just so wish for originality. Although it has a lot more originality than a lot of other stuff out there. So I'll accept whatever comes. It better be believable though.

He doesn't seem to need love. But that's not necessary for love to grab you, i guess.

Generally, I'm a noona-romance lover. And yes, the second lead lovers who have been loving someone for ages are pretty much old news. It's diffcult to trust that they will get the girl. I can't really think of a drama where such an event ever occurred. And again, it's weird for me -- little miss noona-romance-lover-- to NOT be behind a noona romance. I guess i want somethng unique. Noona-romances are lovely but they are fairly regular.

So for me --when it's a choice between a romance where noona gets the young guy or long-loving second lead of age-long love gets the girl....we.., i want the age-long love to get the girl. Because it is even more different than the noona romance. I think I'm just tired of "knowing who will end up with each other." I know knowing the OTP is part of the whole drama process. And the whole fun is traveling the road together until they hook ub...But there is the whole boring predictability.."they have to hook up because they're the leads" thing.

So i think with me, it's more a technical issue.

But the other issue is that Although I love Dae Goo, we are being taught to believe that the only reason he hasn't seen Chief Lee as a love interest is because he wants to have money for a relationship. HE is charming. The fact that he understands Chief Lee is not about him connecting to her, it's about his skill in selling insurance. HE's a sweet guy..and yes he has the psychological understanding that comes from being a salesman. And he is cute..but I would so want the drama to be utterly different and to have the main guy not fall in love with anyone right now because he is not in love. Of course he's gonna realize he's in love soon (according to the previews.)

I'll take it. I understand it. But i really don't approve of it.

One of my favorite dramas, In Time With You, features a romance where a guy has been in love with his best friend for years and he exhibits all the characteristics of a second lead and he "gets the girl." Have you seen it? It's really lovely.

I think what's most important is that Soo Kyung is in love with Dae Young. If she were to fall for Lawyer Kim and find it in her to forgive him for his past misdeeds (after all, up till ep 12 she was still thinking that many of the kind things he was doing for her were coming from a place of malice), I'd be happy for her. Actually, a few episodes back, before Soo Kyung fell for Dae Young, I was only tentatively rooting for them, and was looking forward to a conclusion where there wasn't romance at all and she and Dae Young and Jin Yi built community and friendship.

Lots of folks have expressed skepticism about Dae Young's having romantic feelings or intentions for Soo Kyung, and I get that, since the show's main focus hasn't been advancing an otp up till now.

As for Dae Young's understanding Soo Kyung because of his skill as an insurance salesman, well, he hasn't been able to sell insurance to her.

Thanks so much for the recommendation. In time with you also sounds different in that it's a guy's love that matters..and the guys win. So often, it's the love of the woman who matters...only what the woman wants. I guess dramas are made for women in that way. It's the woman who gets what she wants ..not the guy. (unless the guy is the guy the woman wants.)

I'm shipping SK-DY, and I just think DY hasn't had much chance to show his true feelings to anyone or been truly touched - he's equally and impartially charming to everyone. Can't let go of salesman mode. Smooth sailer. (sailor?)

That's a problem, of course, and I'm glad they addressed the consequences of that in the confrontation between DY and the 2 girls. (only thing I didn't like was the way he phrased it, "it's gonna be awkward for me if you keep acting like this", rather than "I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression")

I still think SK's the only person DY's really shown his real, unvarnished feelings to (like when he got angry at her after he went to jail because of her).

So I'm really looking forward to some pining from the cocky DY!! :D

Hooray for Lawyer Kim this episode!! I never expected he'd be so brave and forthright about his confession. And despite being scared of dogs, in an emergency, he carried Barassi without any hesitation at all!

Much as I'm hanging out for a SK-DY OTP, this episode got me seriously questioning the pairings. After showing flashbacks of how Lawyer Kim's loved her all this time, is it right to leave him lonely? BUT he and SK don't really know each other (working together doesn't really count). And he's really bad at expressing his feelings. And the dog thing is an issue!

SK has the same foodie tastes as DY, they're already close from living as neighbours and get along in a bickering married couple kinda way. They call each other out when the other one's spouting nonsense, etc - sounds like an ideal pairing. BUT like SK's friend pointed out, SK has a tendency to start liking a guy by becoming his fan first (like DY's Mr Shiksha blog). Those relationships didn't work out (not sure why).

When all's said and done, I tend to think her feelings for DY are the real deal, and I like that the show is dealing with how people in different stages cope with love differently, like 24-year-old Jin Yi, in contrast to 34-year-old divorcee Soo Kyung. What I'm hoping is that Dae Young will be mature enough to see her worries and take her as she is! (okay, okay - gotta remind myself the main focus isn't the romance. Still enjoying this hugely, though.)

i think they are definitely the real deal but I wish i was on ther bandwagon.

Yeah, I kind of see the hurdles ahead, cos SK seems like the type to worry about how people around her view the noona-romance (not to mention Jin Yi's crush).

And DY is good at sweet-talking the ladies, no doubt, but I wonder if his suave demeanour will desert him once he has personal feelings for SK? (hahaha, I'm imagining Dae Young being as hilariously bumbling and awkward as Lawyer Kim, when he tries to express his feelings)

As long as they don't go into Angst-Ridden Noble-Idiot territory, it's all good...

Shall we just ask Barassi to decide? :)

Hi Carole! how funny you consider the "becomes a movie star on another planet" a more believable ending than well earthly endings. not complaining though

LOL!
The rules the story set up, i guess. He can't stay or he'll die. And so...the only thought for me is her returning with him to his hometown. And i don't see why that isn't a possibility.

CLARIFYING: I don't see why he hasn't told her why it's not a possibility.

DUDE. This is actually what I want to happen! I mean, if an alien can come to our planet, then why can't a human go to his?! I'm betting that it won't happen, but it would be kind of awesome if it went there!

but the journey might take like a hundred years...

But it is a hard pill to swallow that Jung Tae's father was absent from their (his and his sister's) lives. There is no redemption from that, really, is how JT must feel. The legacy though, you are right that the bigger world of his father's life is now available to him as a young man making his own way in the ever changing and unfriendly world.

DO you know how Ok Ryung is in Shanghai all of a sudden?

It's the heroic person who is crap to his family syndrome. Revolutionaries get this weird mental thing where their families don't matter as much as the world at large. Lenin being at one end of the spectrum, and John Lennon being like that to his son Julian. Whether they're good or bad - if they're out to save the world...well, family has to take a back seat.

And Jung Tae is in the same predicament as all those children who are children of noble rebels...he cannot love the rebel father as much as strangers worship him. He can only love the abandonng father as a stranger who wounded him. Totally isolating that.

Not sure how Ok Ryeon got to Shanghai. One wonders if the backstory explaining how she got there was wrapped up with Jae Wook's scenes. I wouldn't be surprised.

Lenin/Lennon, right you are.
Worshiping a rebel man who's been your savior is one thing. Being the child of an absentee father because he is out being the rebel man is another. Not sure the two halves can merge to be a whole for JT because it can never be okay for him or his sister. Crappy is right.

That Ok Ryeon appears in Shanghai bugs me, and the disappearance of Jae Wook may do me in for this show.

Oh, dear I heard that Kim Jae Wook is going to resign from 'Age of Feeling'!!! I dislike the yakuza related drama but I decided to give it a go because of KJW and Song Jae Rim( well Poncha is gone!),,,,, oh, dear!!

What??? I did notice that he wasn't in the last 2 episodes. Whoa, shakedown! But I didn't have a handle on his character and role, yet, either. Is is because of the writer switch, I wonder?

Yes, Yes, it is a shocking news. It is so unusual that an actor quit in the middle of a drama and KJW does not seem to be one of guys who do whatever he pleases... so the reason is a matter of speculation. I am very disappointed with the news.
He put some spices in the drama without violent scenes.

Are they going to kill off good side kicks one way or other,,, then only boring actor/actress( the main leads) are going to remain? Now only reason I am still watching is Song Jae Rim but if or when he is killed off, there would be no point of watching the drama for me.

I want to see a drama or movie where KJW and Ju Ji Hoon( and of course Yoo Ar in) are united. The movie(Antique) that they played together was quite good. They seem to have fun!

I did like Antique~

Well maybe this means he can finally get his own drama? *GASP* That bizarre vampire sangeuk in the works! He'd be perfect for it!!!

Hi all. I haven't been on the site for a while. I started watching "Golden Rainbow" a while ago, and it's engrossing, but I have a feeling it will become very frustrating soon. Hopefully it will end well. I like "the Prime Minister and I," and that . . .did not end well.

Question for the Dramabeans mods -what do you recommend I do if someone has been posting with my name? Someone asked me if I had been posting in the YFAS threads, and I hadn't. I know I don't have a monopoly on the name "Faye," but it can ve confusing when two people use the same username (and -I hate to sound childish- I did use it first). What do you recommend? Should I post under something slightly different, like "Original Faye?"

Original Faye sounds good. Although I do like simple Faye.

I keep thinking some heavy frustration awaits me soon...what with a few dramas ending soon.

I have the ridiculously long "Julia the Berkshire Beanie" username because I felt the need to distinguish myself from other Julia/Julies that post here. The advantage I have gotten from it is that the username is unusual enough that it seems to stick with folk.

Usernames aren't as permanent as tattoos. You can try adding a florish to the end of Faye and see if you like it. Faye Fabulous?

Faye 페이 ? The closest I could get to your name in Hangul.

Oh Prime Minister and I, I tried to convince myself I liked that ending...but I didn't. It's like I was completely blinded by my love for Lee Bum-Soo, who's character was able to remain winning (and damn sexy) until the end. But bringing the mom back, the noble idiocy, and the lack of our couple & the kids usual cuteness in the later episodes just really made the drama such a disappointment.

I always use redfox and there has never been anyone on any internet site to dare use the same name. even if they add "fox" they quickly isappear. I am very intimidating muahahaha

but I would just stick to the name stand firm

Sante Faye??

Hey all....currently about to start an exam but lemme comment on OT real quick.

INR3: OH TY, u are such a dick....hell i want Oh Se Ryeong to find a new guy all for herself cause he is not good for u... Really liking the show and the pacing but i am worried about how they are going to add romance scenes with Wan because we have so few episodes left and we r still stuck on the TY storyline....lets move on to some steamy scenes btw JY and Wan!!!

YFAS: i think these last episodes, while i love them, are very slow....not much is happening... i don't understand why many dramas pick 20 episodes but don't plan a storyline for 20 eps...quite annoying. But Do Min Joon-shi, ummmmmm how u do plan on explaining urself when u cant stay [we all know u cant]... CSY is going to start planning life with u here and in the end its gonna end up hurting more cause u lied to her and this one is MAJOR!!!!!

also haven't caught up on Miss Korea yet but m not happy about only one episode this week!!!

Good luck on your exam!

INR3: Yeah judging from the recaps (think I'll marathon this once it finishes so reading for the moment) TY is being a major jerk. You cannot do that to someone! It's unfair for both girls.

I am happy for this open thread. I am about 3 months into my k addiction and I don't want to go to rehab no no no as the song says, LOL! Anyway, I've had this question from the start but epi 10 of INR3 has pushed me to ask: are SK names really not gendered to the point where Prof./ Neighbor Min Seok was shocked that the real Woo Young was a man and not the female Min Jung h was actually dating the whole time?!?! And a related question: are the character names in kdramas realistic? Because US soaps and Latin American telenovelas sometimes have outrageous names for the characters (esp the villains). Would I meet people on the street with such names? And are there characters with notably old fashioned names like, say, Raymond or Eunice would sound odd on a teen in a Western setting? Thank you in advance for clarifying this for me! Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Friday OT everyone! And Happy V Day for those who are happy about it!

Just finished mu bi-weekly platelet donation, and found out the center has Netflix. Since I don't have it in RL, are there any Asian dramas or movies on it?

Also, In spent last evening at a delightful piano concert by Lang-Lang. He was amazing in person, and finished up the concert with both a Valentine's Day, and a Chinese New Year salute. :-D

Back on the drama watching.

- All up to date on YFAS, and I can't wait for next week, even if it puts us that much closer to the end. The dagger stares of the brothers was intense. And of course Song-Yi FTW! It's great that she sees through the BS, even if some of her reactions are, well, overreactions. But I know she'll fight tooth and nail for her right to this guy!

- CWL - Still engaged with the show, my absolute hate for Sun-mi notwithstanding. Honestly, would anyone want her for a bestie?? But I know for Oh-boy, he's not gonna be swayed by any obstacle in his path, though I know he will do best for the baby if it turns out to be his. I do wonder how Puppy's gonna handle the news, though.

- I've just started watching Age Of Feeling / Inspiring Generation, so I won't comment until I'm more current. I also watched the first episode of INR3, but I can't say that it's caught my eye yet, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

- On a happier note (for some), I've decided to pull myself out of WATA SqueeCap haitus, and JoAnne unni and I will be SqueeCapping Full House - Thailand! It's already ten episodes in production, so it will take some time to catch up.
Episode 1 is posted, and Episode 2 should post in the next 24 hours.
They are being hosted, as are all current recaps, on kakashi's blog, but I have a redirect on mine, if you don't know how to get there.

So, time to finish up my Red Cross cookies and enter the real world. 8-)

Ooh one other thing for any nerds out there.

I downloaded Softronics "Free Office" in an effort to get out from under Microsoft's thumb for word processing. Any thoughts or reccos on a Word / Excel / Power Point non-MS option?

Tks!

I can only speak from "pages" POV from MAC, which is so-so. And their excel spread sheet version called numbers which I like. I find word to be easier to use compared to pages. On the other hand, I like numbers better than excel. I can't explain to you the technicality though, because I may have these preferences just because I grew up with MS options.

nomad -

Thanks for the info! I plan to purchase a Mac Book Pro in the forseeable future, so I'm trying to wean myself off MS products. Also, I'm not willing to purchase a yearly license.

that's what i have, mac book pro…and I LOVE IT!!! With my pcs, they get slower as years go by, and those crazy updates daily just drive me up the wall. Not to add viruses… anyway, I hope you do get to purchase your mac, cause personally, it's worth every penny.

Shuk,
Thanks for donating your platelets. My sister has Acquired Hemophilia, so she gets platelets about every ten days. I can't donate, so we depend on people like you.

Netflix has lots of Korean content. It's nice because there are no commercials. Just go to Netflix.com and browse through the Foreign section. On your computer, you can limit to Korean dramas. Not sure how much other Asian TV they have.

ktiep

Well, I do get a $5 Starbucks card each time, so I feel amply rewarded. ;-) The Red Cross is something I believe in, and at this point in time, I'm at 54 units of whole blood, and 14 units of platelets in my lifetime. So they should do a dance of joy when I show up (well, really, everybody should no matter where I go. LOL)

I think I'm gonna try this Netflix thing at the end of the month, and see how easy it is. At least I can tell people about my experience with Roku, which is the platform they are using.

I'd love it if they had Snow Piercer, which is one I really really want to see.

Happy Friday shuk!
How are things holding up in your end of the world?

I cannot wait for the brothers showdown in YFAS. The tension in that stare was so huge. I just hope the younger one doesn't get killed for this stunt (though that was one awesome plan in getting hold of the ex-wife).

Also: Yay for no more squeecapping hitatus. Though I'm a sporadic reader (due to not always being a friend with my vpn so I can read them) I love all the squeecaps and the job you guys do with them.

Manin!

Sounds like Todd-KStyle is in a bit of a slump, but no matter. All dramas do

Yeah, our donsaeng was pretty slick pulling one over on PsychoHyung. The only thing that worries me is, if he threatens his brother, SY is gonna want MJ to save him and not her. And that man is cunning enough to find a plan that jeopardizes everyone...

Shuk:

Haha yes they are having their slump period after the holidays. But I assume it will pick up once they all return to the kindergarten again.

Changes will happen though as they are reassigning the teachers so I will no longer be teaching the 4 and 5 year olds. Only the toddlers and then I take over the 3 year olds . So we shall see what this new semester will bring :p

"And that man is cunning enough to find a plan that jeopardizes everyone"
Yes this is my worry too. Especially with MJ's failing powers as well.

Re: Netflix, they had Secret Garden, City Hunter, Heartstrings, Birdie, Shining Inheritance back in Dec but not sure what they have now.

LaKaribane -

Sweet! Thanks. I confess to have never used Netflix personally, so I had no idea what stuff they have.

Shukmeister, if you look under 'TV Shows' there is a 'Korean TV Show' subheading that lists Netflix's current kdramas. They don't have many available at a time, but it's worth taking a look (I've been watching Queen Seon Deok). They also have a number of relatively recent Korean films streaming as well, with English subtitles.

hydrangeabloom -

Thank you for the info! This is something I do every two weeks, so it'll be nice to have an bigger option than my smartphone screen, especially when your arm is immobilized for over two hours.

For Netflix, you can use the search term "Korean" or "east Asian" and it pops up with tv dramas and movies

Hello and welcome to the weekend.

Having a great time revisiting 'Dal Ja's Spring' this week. Wondered what LMK and the other actors are doing lately and saw the photos of LMK and his do. Whatever's happening on his head I hope his movie goes well.

Hate to say this but I was really disappointed by the food scenes in Let's Eat this week. The scenes where they were eating one of my favorite dishes-crabs marinated in saw sauce were off-putting to say the least. And the teppanyaki food was simply just not up to scratch. Hoping for better food shots next week. LE fighting!

Wow, i so wanted to eat those crabs. What was that layered like dish the male office manager was eating? Looked so good.

It looked like Okonomiyaki, Japanese Pancake. I've had one once and they are really good. Let's Eat fighting :)

Okonomiyaki. You can make it at home too. http://www.splendidtable.org/recipes/okonomiyaki

ooooh! That looked soo good! thanks.

Thank you for showing me this website. So many good things to make, and well written!

I love you for introducing me to this. Thanks!

Actually hidden yet key ingredient for Okonomiyaki is yum( Nagaimo-- long yum), just grind it ( it is very sticky and some people get itchy hands when they touch it) and mix with flour. There is Okonomiyaki premade mix( dough part) by Nisshin.

I watched Dal Ja's Spring again this week too! I was all about revisiting my favorite 2007 dramas! I also checked in to see what the cast was up to and noticed for the first time that Chae Rim's only ever been in dramas and that she hasn't done anything in a while. I wonder what she's up to and hope she reappears sometime soon. There have been a lot of great up and coming actors and actresses in recent years, but it would be really nice to watch her in something new.

Hm. I was plenty happy with the food scenes this week. Except for the fact that poor Soo-Kyung wasn't eating the way she usually does. Her eating habits are my favorite so I hope she returns to normal soon!

I too wonder what CR is doing.

In Let's Eat DY and SK eat things really deliciously. Look forward to more scenes of them eating together.

Yep agree, I appreciated Sam H's cameo as the soy sauce crab-aholic restaurant owner - not to mention the "global village" teacher and Witch Hunt jokes - but I didn't need to see him eat! It was a challenging food - I think even Jin Yi and Do Yeon were struggling to eat "pretty"!

Did anyone else think the green tracksuit guy who got on the lift with the enormous Husky was a meta reference to the manwha store couch boys in You From Another Star? :)

On a completely random issue, why oh WHY does Witch Hunt not have English subs?!! I can only find one episode :(

*oops, sawry, I meant red tracksuit!

I don't blame you. I actually skipped through the crab eating scene because it just wasn't appealing to me at all. But I thought the Benihana-style restaurant they went to (for the office lunch) looked SUPER appetizing.

Happy ♥ Day with INR3 of course! If Wan gets disgusted and leaves, JY will be shocked at not realizing it in time. TY fell off the charts for me with that cheap confession.

YFAS – Yoon Jae and Hwi Kyung. Fighting!

Inspiring Generation - Following gangs, Jung Tae’s connections, and Gaya is tiring. JT’s father’s story is intriguing, but the piece about why he left a sick daughter is still missing. Shanghai Club is a fight club of gang philosophies. What is Ok Ryeung doing in Shanghai? Maybe the big picture is too boggy for me.

Shitsuren Chocolatier – One sided love is always looking at the person to your right. No one ever faces each other. It’s a world of chocolate fantasy to cover harsh reality. Today I’m worried about Koaruto.

Boku no itu Jikan – Moving moments with coworkers, mom, and especially the conversations Takuto has with the neurologist. The pace and atmosphere of the drama match Takuto’s ALS progression. Painful, but heartfelt and well done.

Real (j movie). I am still mad I chewed up time watching this scifi romance. Real. Bad.

*I posted some art at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cimi/355633357912218?ref=settings
Or click on my name owl (yellow) to get there. Some new kpop and manga inspired stuff.
Would love for you to check it out ~thanks!

\/

love your watercolors. Couldn't "like" your page or comment though. FB acting up it seems.

Shitsuren Chocolatier is quite different drama to me. it's about one sided love but just like chocoholic, they are addicted to( or I would say obsessed with) their painful one sided loves. I find it very interesting because the Sota's girl is very different from other girls that I see on dramas. She is very girly and she loves to flirt and knows how to seduce men. Each character has his/her own issue to deal with love.

Yes, often there is a one-sided love per drama, but this has 5? or more one-sided loves as a theme of this high end chocolate-y drama. Very appropro for ♥ Day!

Very nice artwork! You can never forget where your first like came from...uhm

Chocolatier, I just couldn't, I tried really, but NO for the dragged one sided loves.</