There really isn’t much to say about this photo shoot featuring Ji Chang-wook (Healer), other than that he looks so pretty in it that I will forgive the fact that he thought it would be cool to wear a blazer over his jammies. Hey, he’s filming The K2 right now! Maybe he’s really tired, okay?
The photos are the B-cuts from his September shoot for Harper’s Bazaar. You can see him back on television screens for his bodyguard-action-thriller The K2 on tvN beginning September 23. My countdown clock is already set.
- It’s all muscles and kittens for action drama The K2
- News bites: August 20, 2016
- Ji Chang-wook offered lead role in tvN drama K2
- News bites: March 5, 2016
- News bites: February 27, 2016
- Ji Chang-wook and Shim Eun-kyung confirmed for action thriller Invented City
- Healer: Episode 1
- Ji Chang-wook’s slow-and-steady philosophy