I’m really digging the emotion in this shoot, because it tells a story—a story with cuddling and Victorian dresses and random prisms, but a story nonetheless. Hey, when you’ve got professionally pretty people like Ji Chang-wook and Yoon-ah in front of your lens, who’s to complain?
The actors are gearing up for the premiere of their much-anticipated action drama The K2 this weekend, and can be seen here in their October spread for Vogue magazine. I feel like we’ve been waiting for this drama for ages (thanks to the media blitz), so let’s get on with the show! Who’s counting down?
Via Vogue Korea
- Ji Chang-wook: “The K2 will be my last action drama”
- From gleaming abs to glowering eyebags for The K2
- Slick shades and fab abs in new K2 teasers
- Ji Chang-wook busts out the action moves for his new thriller The K2
- Ji Chang-wook finds someone to protect in mysterious K2 teasers
- Oh Snap! Ji Chang-wook in his kingly pajamas
- It’s all muscles and kittens for action drama The K2