Last minute promo for upcoming JTBC school mystery drama Solomon’s Perjury shows the three main characters looking straight forward, eyes glinting with complicated motivations. These three individual character posters feature Jo Jae-hyun (Master–God of Noodle), Kim Hyun-soo (Joseon Gunman), and Jang Dong-yoon (Female Employees at a Game Company) rearranged in different positions.
Solomon’s Perjury take place in the middle of winter, when a student discovers his classmate’s dead body, covered in the snow. An investigation into his death reveals nothing. All of the school officials and grown-ups seem to be covering something up. Fearful and suspicious, the students decide to pursue their own justice by looking into the case themselves.
At the forefront of this effort is Kim Hyun-soo’s character, model student Go So-yeon. Jo Jae-hyun plays legal counsel for the school board, who tries to keep matters hush-hush and limit bad publicity. Up-and-coming actor Jang Dong-yoon plays his son, a fellow student with a deep hidden pain who becomes entangled in this case. All three character posters show this tag line: “Adults who can’t be honest. We will find out the truth.”
After watching Jo Jae-hyun’s stint as a crazy psycho murderer in Master–God of Noodle, I can’t wait to see his chilling morally ambiguous side again. JTBC Friday-Saturday drama Solomon’s Perjury will begin on December 9.
- Staredowns and threats of a shake-up in Solomon’s Perjury
- Solomon’s Perjury gets author’s stamp of approval in new teaser
- A classroom brawl breaks out in mystery drama Solomon’s Perjury
- High school mystery Solomon’s Perjury finalizes main cast
- Chae Soo-bin offered lead for high school mystery drama Solomon’s Perjury
- School violence and mystery galore in new JTBC drama Solomon’s Perjury