Welcome to the new Dramabeans!

You may notice that things look a little different around here. We’ve been working really hard to bring you a cleaner, more responsive, more interactive experience, and are very excited to welcome you to the new Dramabeans!

Don’t worry—it’s still really the old Dramabeans, and all of our content is still here… somewhere… maybe in a new corner of the site. We know that we’ve gone into your living room and rearranged all of your furniture while you were out, so we’re here to guide you and tell you where we put all your stuff. We even got your some spiffy new stuff to go with it!

User accounts. You are now able to claim your usernames for good by registering with the site. If you are a longtime user, sign up with the email associated with your comments; we’re doing our best to link your old history to your new account. With your account, you can now create a profile and post things on your fan wall, and also track all the comments you’ve made. (You can still comment without creating a user account, although you won’t get to use any of the account features below.)

Upvoting/Downvoting. The thumbs are back! Comments can now be given thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs, but only to registered users. Thumbs are super fun, so you should totally register.

Featured Beanies. The “Beanies” tab in the header will take you to a page that highlights you guys and your comments. Be an active Beanie and be featured here!

Following. Users can follow each other, reply on each other’s fan walls, and get notifications when your friends post content. You can also follow shows by going to a recap and clicking the “Favorite” button.

Beanie Levels. Every comment upvote you’re given, every user you follow (or are followed by), and every fan wall post you make accumulates points for your account! What is this good for? Not anything useful, but we have implemented point levels, which will change your Beanie status as you accumulate more points. In your profile page, you’ll see that your Beanie level starts off as “Candy” (because everybody starts out as a Candy in dramaland!). We plan to also display the point totals so you can actually see how many you have (this feature is coming soon!), as you work your way up to water maid, noble idiot, and contract girlfriend, among many others. We also plan to add comment counts to the point totals.

Notifications. Your account will notify you when someone follows you, when someone comments on your posts (on your fan wall), when someone likes your post, and when a show you’re following adds a new post (say, posts a new recap). We’re adding email notification capability very soon!

Recaps, News, and Extras. We’ve grouped everything into three overarching categories, as you can see from the front page. “Recaps” includes not only drama recaps but also drama reviews (say, year end reviews), What We’re Watching posts, Spill the Beans, and movie reviews. “News” encompasses all news (drama, movie, variety, celebrity). And “Extras” is where you’ll find Podcasts, Open Threads, Beans of Wisdom, Announcement and meta posts, and anything that’s not a recap, review, or news post.

Blog View. If you don’t like this division of categories and yearn for the olden days when everything was in nice reverse chronological order, don’t worry, we’ve taken care of you. The “Switch to Blog View” button in the header will take you to a simple page that displays all posts.

Glitches. We’ve tested the site extensively and prepared as best we could, but we know there will inevitably be some glitches as we all settle into the new site. If you encounter any, shoot us an email at [email protected] Screenshots are super helpful, as well as information about what device/platform you are using.

Thanks for all your patience and understanding—we’re beyond excited to present our new site to you, and hope you like it! We promise to work out the remaining kinks as quickly as we’re able. In the meantime, go forth and explore, Beanies!

Tags: ,

the new layout looks amazing!!!

how do you add shows to the my shows section?

Search for a show on the DB website. If you go into a recap, you can click "Favorite" and it adds the show to your list. You can't add shows that aren't covered here though which is a bit of a bummer, but it's still a cool feature.

Thank you!!

I tried to add W to my shows, and there's no favorite button. I think it's because the banner there is the default, not one tailored to the show.

I thought it might be the older shows didn't have them yet, but I was able to add Faith.

If I find any others I can't favorite, I'll post those too.

Painter of the Wind

Thank you, stringofpurls.

thanks so much for this! been curious all along!

I agree! I'm totally loving the new look. Plus I can trace all my comments without having to search through the drama pile. Now, if there could be a Dramabeans app, that would be daebak!

OMG! YES! A dramabeans app. Looking forward to it 😉

Yes to the #DramabeansApp :P

Using the same email address to sign up also managed to tie back old comments written before this new interface existed, to the account. That's seriously cool! Thanks dramabeans folks!

YES PLEASE

Yay! The new site is live and it looks great! Go to sleep ladies. Or drink some soju. I bet today have been really rough for you!

I hope they add rankings to the my shows tab! I can't wait to see the new site evolve!

As I play with it, I wonder if there's going to be a search feature for beanies. I have some friends who have signed up but I don't know if they have commented. I'm not sure the best way to find and follow them since searching for their usernames isn't working.

Was wondering the same thing too. I hope the future updates to the new site will include that :)

Agreed!! @javabeans will the drama schedule still be on the side at some point ?

Me too - I rely on the weekly drama schedule to keep track of what's airing and when it starts. Is that hidden somewhere now, or removed entirely? Could it be a top-level menu item and lead to a static page that gets updated weekly, like the old sidebar?

The drama schedule can be found at the bottom of the site under the resources link :)

my heart leaped when i saw the change, looks great!

I love that our usernames link us to all our old posts!! Was having a blast scrolling through the old threads ♡♡

Guys how did you comment.? Stupid question I know but when I was here a few minutes ago I kept trying to comment but didn't see a comment box. It only popped up after you guys commented.

Nah you were just too quick. The comments were still closed a minute or so ago. :)

I cannot find the list of all kdramas in this new layout..

They're still in the recaps page, but it's paginated now. You can just use the search bar at the top to filter shows:

The way to get to this link is from the top of the page, click RECAPS, then click the MASTER RECAP LIST tab.

Thanks!

The new logo of DB is so good to look! It goes with the trendy logo these days! And so excited for user accounts! Also go to sleep javabeans! I've been following your tweets and can imagine you looking like a zombie already!

Heyyy~ I love the new site! Excited to explore and have fun with all the new doodahs.
However I was just wondering, when I try to register, it won't let me use a capital S on my username??

I think it's lower case letters only. I couldn't use a capital W in mine.

Yeah seems like it... all good. It's neither here nor there. :)

cozybooks is still Cozybooks whether I have capitals in my username or not. ^^ Am I the only one who suddenly had an irrational fear my username would be taken?

I will miss being able to just click on the name and get directly to your blog and recaps. :)

Nope I somehow tried to register about 3 times at once I was so worried (why? its not like anybody else would want it). And then panicked when I was told my username was taken, not realising I'd taken it myself.

Aww, thanks @v! And Pinny, it's good to know I'm not alone. ^^

Same happened with me! I got a mini panic attack when it was not accepting ObsessedMuch. I even shot them an email and then realised that no caps are allowed!!

lmao nope I freaked out for a sec when it said 'sicarius' had been taken... then I realised that it was taken by me and I hadn't checked my emails yet. DOH

Nope, you're not alone. I'll admit to a touch of angst. Totally irrational, of course. ;-)

I kept checking and registered right away for that reason! But I put in my more frequented e-mail address and I'm sad most of my comments are not connected.

Wheee, my first comment and it's to admit to doing something irrational like thinking someone would want my username! Yep, I did that, too.

Yeah, the field for typing username should be set to accept all letters and numbers, but it is blocking caps.

Wow, I'm excited. Like what I see so far.

Wow. It's here. Thank you so much dramabeans team. Love it. Now off to finding everything.

Hurray, I like the layout and everything looks great. I'm a bit sad though that the current airing shows are moved to the resources.
Anyhow, nice job beanie staff :)

We'll try to get it back in the sidebar if we can figure it out. It's on the list!

Yay, that's good to know ^.^

Good job on the new site. It is an excellent update. Having said that:

(1) Is there an option to make profiles private? Or at least restrict who can follow one's account?

(2) Also, Firefox and Chrome are flagging the sign up/login screen as unsecured.

(3) Is there a way to add the old, expandable comment box formatting. Instead of the current one, with the fixed width and side scroll?

Also, Is there anyway to get your comments, Girl Friday's comments, or minion comments in yellow again? That was so fun to see. I wouldn't want to miss you guys!

This is cool! I don't need to sign in over and over again to leave comments anymore.

Looks great! Good job!

Yay! It's so awesome, you guys~ I'm going around rating my faves right now. Heeeeeeee~ Thank you for the awesome new layout! Sacrificing your precious sleep to make this happen. All of you deserve the best cakes, pastries, and tea!

WE MADE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE. I AM STILL ALIVE.

OR AM I DREAMING THIS?

You're gonna wake up and we're just about to push the close button on the old site.

eeeek, my heart clutched as I read that!

I just got here and I sure am wondering how long you all went without sleep. Good job, guys! 💐🎉🍾

Glad to see you here, bbstl! -- PakalanaPikake

It really feels so surreal. Like being in a whole new (drama)land. Love it so much! You guys worked hard :)

Happy to see that you made it over, too. ;-) -- PakalanaPikake

Great job you guys! The new site looks amazeballs! 😍😘

Ha-- as soon as the new site finally came up, Adele's "Hello From the Other Side" started playing in my head. :)

I have never refreshed so much in my life. I thought I was messing up the transition because I reloaded Dramabeans so much. Looks great guys! And many of my previous comments were found!

I was so confused when I saw I had 60 some comments at first. I love how they were able to link them to our new accounts.

They didn't get them all but, I think when I was a more sporadic commenter and reader it was a variant if what I've been using as of late. Still excited anyway!

I signed up before anything else so my name wouldn't get taken. 😅😂😥

If I'm missing any comments I probably won't remember them 😅 I coudn't use the username I had picked out because it had to many letters but this one is close enough 🤷🏻‍♀️😁

omygosh same. I was coming here all morning, thinking I'd missed something...

I did what was suggested but it wasn't working. Every new episode I would refresh. It didn't help I was reading recaps of the drama I was rewatching; while watching. Made refreshing my page legitimately necessary.

I kept freaking out because they said a few hours... and I was like 'has the site shifted? is there lag because I'm in NZ?' all ridiculous things of course, but I'm glad it's all up now and they can take a break!

I just registered. Testing it out now with this comment to see whether I will emerge from the shadows.

Me too!! Though I was refreshing last night my time and woke up this morning with this wonderful new site!

ahhh username must be more than 3 characters. Time to start thinking... But thank you for the upgrade. Can't wait to check everything out!

Yeah. Would have been nice if you could have a username as short as 3 characters long.

FINALLY, I can use my ID since 2009, thanks JB.... ! and I can totally see my comment history since 2009, wow amazing! how time has change and my view on drama are different now, LOL

I won't lie... I looked at your profile to see how many comments you've written since 2009 😆

Haha! For someone like me who already existed in Dramabeans since late 2009, the number of my comment is not that great. after all. I'm mostly become a silent reader.

daebak kkk. in 2009 I've yet to get in to kdrama world :'D

I love the new revamp! It feels more home now that we can register and have a profile on our own. Thanks for taking the time on planning/researching to improve the site and how to make your avid readers/commenters feel a lot closer to you, dramabeans fam! ;)

I don't post quite often before, but will definitely want to contribute more this time around.

The new layout and features are good, but I already missed the old site.
I know it doesn't make sense, but somehow the old site is just what I find comfortable... I think it will take me a while to get used to this site.

PS: I find the new features and user accounts thingy is a bit like soompi.

I kind of miss the old site too but I also really like the features on the new site. It will just take some getting used too. 😁

Strangely I miss the old icon on my google link bar... it had a more distinctive look to it.

Loving the new site and new features!!! Your hard work is going to be appreciated by all us beanies here!!

Hello, and wow, looking good! Sometimes a makeover is just the thing to keep things fresh! I'm looking forward to the added news updates and continued recaps.

*waves at Eule*

Glad to see you here. It's been a while. ;-)

Hi pakalanapikake (*waving back*). I'm around from time to time still :)

Aha! So it really is you after all. ;-)

omg so cool

This will definitely take some getting used to but everything looks great! Absolutely love the new features you guys are bringing (:

I've checked the page two hours ago and that was literally the last time I ever saw the old site... I pressed f5 and BAM the new one appeared ^_^ Looking good! The question now is.. Where's the ranking??? please tell me you didn't eliminate that part of the old site.. I was looking forward to check on it again! Please!! T_T

Are you referring to drama ratings? We still have them :)

OH EM GEEE thank you!! What an honor to get a comment from the one and only javabeans!! :D And yeah I got confussed.. the ratings! I love to find the dramas i've seen and then agree with mostly everything you guys say about them ^_^ muak!!

The new ratings section is so cute! :)))))

I came here to ask the same thing, I used this list extensively early in my drama career and still point people to it when they ask me what they should be watching!

Is there a solution to making an account without needing to have the wall/profile public?

I've been wondering about that too. It gives me the creeps to know people can follow through all personal activities about me, which is the reason I don't have facebook or register in forums. V___V

lol Forums aren't necessarily bad. I'm super concerned with privacy as well as both my parents work for computer security firm, but it's through a secure forum that I discovered Dramabeans. A lot of fans of the liar and his lover in the thread from my forum said to come here for a good recap, so I did and the rest is history. I don't know if I'll register here though, since that defeats the purpose of being in a private secure community in the first place, but I'll keep commenting. Anyway, "O," just letting you know not all forums are bad for privacy.

Yeah, I like the new look, it's fresh, but yeah I'm not really too fond of having my activity public. That's not the biggest problem though: the connection is not secure therefore anybody who consult the pages on a public wifi will have its password catchable by any (wannabe) hacker out there. I advise you guys to choose a password you don't use elsewhere. I personally have a notebook on which every single account I have have its password written in it. It's bothersome, I've got a bit more than 50 passwords... but you'll remember the password of the pages you visit most often and to this day, nothing better has been found. My little brother works in computers as well, and he's even more paranoid than I am, but that the one piece of advice that anybody feeling concerned about privacy and sa [Read more]

Good advice. Even big sites like yahoo gets hacked, I wouldn't entrust my personal information to this site since it doesn't have SSL or seem to be too concerned about privacy. this feels like facebook, but without any option to private it.

People who are not concerned with privacy and having their thoughts, habits and tastes or hobbies known, great. Most people in this day and age like to flaunt their lives and thoughts away on the internet, and don't mind making it easy for anyone to profile them. But for tech savvy people, this is a privacy disaster. LOL. I guess you can't please everybody, and I have a feeling most of the Beanies here aren't that well-versed with the computer world and/or don't find privacy important. People who are like us are most likely a minority and not someth [Read more]

Hey there. If you're the same person with a similar name (but with numbers), we come from the same place. People on it are going crazy debating whether to keep commenting on the Liar recaps or not and fighting over it. Pfffft.

I'm a pretty decent hacker myself (white, nothing nefarious like stealing personal information though I can do it if I wanted to) but my friends at school are even better than I am. I would say some of them are among the best in the world. I'm pretty sure any one of us can hack into this site with just a small bit of effort. Some of us can hack this with their eyes closed. It's cute.

The good news is Dramabeans doesn't have much interesting information for serious hackers to consider hacking this. The target is too narrow, so unless the hacker is interested i [Read more]

ROFL I knew it. It's like obvious most of the members are hackers or have learnt the basics at the very least. It's why we're all so paranoid on it.
Like I said on the forum, and I'll say it here again, we don't need to make a mountain out of a molehill. Like seeing people debating and wanting to boycott on principle and whatnot. Puhlease. Like, what are the odds of dramabeans getting hacked? Low imo. Like i'm not even sure hacked is the right term to use for dramabeans, it's way too easy we should call it a walk in the park instead. rofl. For practice, it wouldn't tempt anyone but newbies.

For nefarious reasons, like, it's not that interesting either. Cute small little sites like these get hacked very rarely. Like it only got caught the attention of some of us from the security com [Read more]

Peeps, let's keep the security debate back on the security forum. No need to drag it on here, please, especially when it doesn't concern most peeps here. We need to accept that almost everybody on this planet are computer illiterate, and even more people are computer-security illiterate. Not everyone will be interested in this issue like us, we can't expect it. It's the job of us techies to protect those people by working antiviruses, certificates, and more. It's not their concerns, they aren't equipped for it anyway. We can't expect everybody to stop registering to sites. It's not practically possible. Not everyone can be extreme like us, it's not reasonable. Until the general population becomes more educated on this issue, I say, let them do what they want. It's our fault for not making [Read more]

I'm sorry to disagree with you Xqian... Simply because, most people although they know they shouldn't, use the same password on every website they go to... What does it mean. If I hack here, get your password and eventually e-mail, well you're done.

Hmm... I'm commenting with my account but why the hell couldn't I have registered under my usual spelling "La Plume"?

Y, just confirmed, this is an easy one to hack.
As for the public profile, I bet most people don't mind that it's public, they do it on instagram, twitter, facebook and god knows where else, so what's one more. Information you mentioned about profiling... I bet most people on here wouldn't mind it becoming known public. A hacker sometimes can use that profile for blackmailing too, but there is little on here to use for blackmail, maybe a handful of stories. Or if people bragged about their wealth on here. That's waving a neon sign asking hackers to hack their info and rob them. For the majority, unless people don't want others to know that they like dramas and want to hide from others, I don't think it's a problem. Or unless there are things on here that are clues to passwords and secre [Read more]

Re: hacking
Hacking is the easy part, clearing up after yourself is the harder part. Another of your level or a better hacker will be able to see the footprints you left behind after your job if we're not careful with the hacking job. Which is why experienced and wise hackers don't hack indiscriminately. They want to minimize their online trace and signature footprints as much as possible. So even if it's true that hacking this site is a piece of cake, not many will bother.

Re: profiling
Plus, why would they bother to hack when they can find lots of the information readily available without the need to hack.

Plenty has been said so I'll keep it concise. My 2 cents: there are two separate issues at hand, ergo the non-secure site as a hacking mark and the ready availability of profile history. The first, I would say, is not a problem. It's only tempting to hack if there is a demand for the information in the black-market. The kind and volume of information available on here would not sell for much, barely pocket money for an average hacker. At a generous guess, there would be at most several thousands accounts. All spread all over the world. Glancing at it, some East Asian users, some of Europe and some more in Americas but still spread out. Not attractive enough since buyers prefer information on location-specific demos. No, I never sold or contacted buyers directly, but I heard enough gossip [Read more]

Mor, I agree with you. It's unreasonable to expect regular everyday people to share our security concerns. Doctors don't expect everyone to be aware of all the health risks. People still smoke, still drink, still eat unhealthy food, go out in the sun without sunscreen, etc. Computer security is even more complex and obscure to understand compared to medicine. We can't prevent people from unknowingly taking risks. We can just try to use our knowledge to create a better and safer environment for them. I'm applying for an internship for Avira this summer, wish me luck ;)

@SSKK ~~~~

Actually, I mentioned it above, but my brother who's also into computers (although not into hacking) advised me a long time ago to put all my passwords on a piece of paper. I've got them all in a notebook that stays at home in a particular place. So to hack me, You'd have to know where I live, have a key and the code to enter my apartment + know where the notebook is and know where to look in the notebook. Too much hassle. So yeah, you could try to hack into my system but that would prove useless since no code is registered on it. If you still want to give it a try, good luck to you, because I'm using Internet either at work or on my personal computer only when I'm using Linux, when using windows at home, I'm only connected through Steam so yeah, you'd have to hack steam to g [Read more]

@Greencub You're right, the demo doesn't look attractive enough. Maybe the big parts from NA and USA, but the demo from indonesia, malaysia, phillip, vn makes it less attractive. singapore, meh. europe = not concentrated enough. maybe the frenchies if the hacker is greedy or desperate. lol. it's an interesting geography review, but as valuable info goods, on the low-end. and it's too boring to hack for practice. practically an open house. It's not much fun when it's this easy. oc there are always crazies out there who like to stalk, and if they're extremely unlucky, someone in random need of a sample study for profiling an average korean viewer over the years. lol. but overall, at low risk.

@Laplume Good job. Thank your brother f [Read more]

lol I'm surprised 2 see u guys here. let's keep our nerd-self within the forum and stick to fanboying about Liar & Lover on dramabeans. we're probably boring people to death with our nerdy discussions. We're the only ones who care about this stuff, nobody else cares so let's not embarrass ourselves in the outside world. At least, let's pretend to be normal. lol I hate that some of us are making this an issue just out of principle because in practice, it's a non-issue. lol If we were qualified enough to be members, we're all technically capable of shielding ourselves from attacks [or know someone who is.] And people on here couldn't know or care less. What's the problem really. Smh.

I came here after reading up on the drama and fighting. I agree, let's not drag our fight here, and just leave this alone. It's not their fault korean groups are popular among nerds nowadays. :P We're not giving them enough credit and being patronizing. They know putting their life story or anything for that matter on the internet is inscribing it in an archive for others to browse through. I'm pretty sure they WANT to share their personal life to the world. We're the abnormal ones. News flash, millions enjoy the scrutiny. It's why they put it out there. It's their choice, we need to respect that even if we disagree with it.

@laplume rise Linux! if you're using Windows 10, scrap it. It's a spying machine. If the n s a can get le [Read more]

@Judy

Well I don't trust them with anything at all to be honest ( I put no no no at everything they asked about giving out information for "my security", and obviously I don't put any data on clouds)... Unfortunately, though I wish I could erase Satan from my system I can't:
1. Because I play games and they only work on Satan.
2. Because I have a Wacom 13hd and also recently acquired the very very very very expensive Wacom 27qhd ( had to borrow some money, but I've been fantasizing about it for years) and its very expensive Ergo stand as well... Both tablets only work at 100% with Satan (btw I haven't had the time yet to get a real hang on how to use it hence the reason I'm pretty discreet about my drawing online though you can see some of my old drawings on my deviantpage)
3. Krita [Read more]

i thought the party was over on here. why did someone decide to revive the drama. I didnt want to believe it when I saw pple post that they came on here again just now. Yall need to let go. it's just a blog for *** sake. not some confidential stuff.
@Milanis oh boy, clearing your footprints is the worst pain in the butt but still needs to be done. we shouldn't do this, but most get lazy and just mask themselves instead of cleaning up. the most lazy ones use the default mask settings, it's hilarious how you can tell hackers when you look cuz they all use the similar profile with the same default mask specifics. once, i was consulting for this company and discovered a group of attackers just because they used the same mask that made it look like they had all the same disguise. tsk tsk. som [Read more]

Looks great! Good job dramabeans mamas! (And any doulas of either gender, who may have helped to birth this baby.)

Soooo how do we favorite shows???
Also why does this suddenly seem so vitally important right now? I am pretty sure I will have time to figure this out later but I have this strong need to have queen inhyun's man listed as MY show immediately!

Go to the recaps list here: http://www.dramabeans.com/recaps/all/

Search for the show you want and click View Show Page. When you open it, there's a FAVORITE button within the show's banner.

You have to Favorite the show to add it to your shows list.

Also, if you want to practice rating shows, why not start with giving 5 stars to this show *cough*

Does favouriting track activity based on the show as well?

Thanks mary! I have found the button on some shoes and not others, but fear not! I will persevere until I make it mine!
As a reward for kindly helping me out and all the hard work, I shall gladly give Song Jae Rim and his apple butt a 5 star rating!

Queen in hyun's man is still my fav 😍😍😍 man I love that show so much

(Off-topic: I am about to start Queen In Hyun's Man. It is good to see it's someone's IT show. ☺)

This is a day that will be remembered throughout (the) history (of this site). Ahhh I'm so excited, like enough to feel a little dorky about my enthusiasm.

How did you get a hyphen in your username-- the system won't let me use one. Were you a beta tester?

I noticed the test users in the Featured Beanies could use caps as well.

Hi guys.. the new site is so cool.... Thank you for all the hard work....
Guys i am not able to sign up.... It shows no special characters in userid when i didn't give one... Plz help me out

*gets busy favoriting all song jae rim shows*

Love it already <3 Thanks for all your hard work dramabeans!!

owl here, but somehow I needed to create a username and password that contains 6 characters, so now I am cimiart I guess. Anyhoot, *waving* even though it's only been half a day since we've all been online together :) Thanks for your hard work, dramabeans, the new site is looking good!

you could have chosen "owlhere" =)

Lookin' spiffy over here Dramabeans! Now I feel like I need to put on some fancier pjs instead of the staple cozy sweats I'm currently sporting to help celebrate the new site..

Looking forward to exploring everything! *pours shots of soju for the team*

It's so awesome, and I'm already having a blast with the new site/look! Really really well done! I've been on dramabeans for about a year now---but just reading recaps and comments. I got started on dramas while I was stuck in bed during a somewhat tricky pregnancy, and this site became my way of understanding and navigating (and then feeding) my new favorite addiction :D. Still, I never really jumped all the way in---too shy maybe? Not sure why. But anyway the new look has got me pumped to be more active in this awesome community <3 <3 <3

*applause* Looks really amazing!

Can we post links in comments? I saw some links disappear in the past comments...

Also, the loading time seems to be longer (about 2 or 3 times), but it might just be me.

Other than that, good job girls, and go to sleep!

not just the links, i don't see the line jumps. It could be because I'm not registered.

The links get moved to the end of the comment and become a preview of the actual link (like how FB or twitter does it).

It confuses me too.

Also, STOP EATING MY LINE BREAKS, Comment Form-nim!

Can u please check the links for Yiyin's comments in TLAHL 6 recap? There used to be links to the manga pages and I didn't get to read them all before the site froze. T___T I can't see them anymore T___T thanks

It feels so weird to think that the future people who find dramabeans won't know the old site... 😱

Maybe by then, people will be able to time travel and look into the dramabeans past! *shivers*

I would say they need a talisman to keep them safe, but maybe all they need is to be riding the subway while they're viewing the site? ^^

Or just eating Subway and poof! "You've arrived to year 2007. Enjoy your stay."

woohoo! finally a way to keep track of my comments and notifications! so excited!

Everything looks amazing, good job Dramabeans! I really like all the changes you've made =]

Love the blue 💙! So soothing.

Congrats on the successful launch!

Congratulations. New layout looks amazing and hoping this gives even more motivation to bring us the excellent content we're all use daily too.

Happy New Site Day 😍😍😍

Thank you for the Dramabeans team for everyone's hard work, effort, and sleepless nights. April 8, 2017 will be remembered for the birth of something even greater. Thank you to the community for your patience and support!

Mal here -- but Mal was too short a username so I'm going by sunflowerdiva now. Hello beanies! I love this new design! I'll miss the old one, but I really like the new features -- especially the fact that I can see all my old comments! Whoo!

wow! so happy that my pill of happiness just had a make-over! Sending my greetings and love for all the beanies and our admin all the way from the Philippines! <3

love the new logo!

I love the fresh vibe of your new design, DB! <3

Also I hope the Ratings page comes back (after you guys take some long rest though!). I found some of my favorite dramas based on how you guys rated the shows :-D

It is there! It's under Recaps- there's a sub heading titled 'RATINGS'... they've changed the format a bit too.

Hee just found it a minute after I posted, lmao. Gonna take some time to get used to the new format. The old subjective/objective ratings were interesting

Good point actually. I love that they had a rating for how much they enjoyed it vs. how good it was objectively to them. I actually use a similar system in rating dramas myself now. Because I think it's an important distinction to make.

Their new way of rating dramas is the only change that I think cannot be for the better. This is the one change that I won't be able to get used to. The old system was superior, saying so much with only two numbers side by side. I loved it and thought it was brilliant and now wish it could be restored.

Trying the new look.... 😘😘😘

Congratulations on the big move! The new living room looks great and feels homey. :)