Oh Snap! A friend to lean on when things go sideways
Are sideways posters going to be a thing now? I like, but why do I have this feeling that every show is running out to go get themselves one? The first poster has been released for KBS’s friends-to-lovers romantic comedy Fight My Way, starring Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun) and Park Seo-joon (Hwarang) as lifelong besties who bicker and fight their way to love.
Their poster’s tagline says, “You have to cause trouble to be youth!” reflecting the trouble-filled ups and downs of the twentysomethings struggling to find their way at the center of the story. Every teaser and still we’ve seen for this drama looks hilarious, colorful, and full of adorable chemistry, which only makes me more impatient by the day.
Fight My Way airs Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning May 22.
- Suffocating best friends in Fight My Way’s new teaser
- The cute and the petty in Fight My Way’s second teaser
- KBS schedules drama shorts, delays Fight My Way’s premiere
- Finger hearts in new stills for Fight My Way
- Bickering besties Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won for Fight My Way
- Kimbap and charged looks on the set of Third-Rate My Way
- Ex-boyfriend cameo and first script read for KBS’s Third-Rate My Way
- Choi Woo-shik drops by for cameo on Third-Rate My Way