Yeon Woo-jin up to romance Park Eun-bin in Nothing to Lose
Oh my, this could be interesting—Yeon Woo-jin (Seven Day Queen) may be working with another Age of Youth alum (after first pairing with Park Hye-soo in Introverted Boss), having been offered the same drama that Park Eun-bin (Age of Youth 2) is currently considering. According to his agency, Jump Entertainment, Yeon Woo-jin was offered the leading male role in upcoming courtroom drama Nothing to Lose, and he’s currently reviewing the offer.
The main plot for Nothing to Lose is centered around the heroine, who is notorious for being thickheaded. When her brother is framed for a homicide and murdered himself by the corrupt and powerful, she challenges them directly like a bull in a china shop. So that’s clearly a ticking time bomb for disaster.
If he confirms, Yeon Woo-jin will play a judge from the Seoul District Court, who always dreamt of becoming a respected judge since he was young. He values his record as much as his life, and as such, he treats each case as if his life were on the line. With his wisdom and flexibility, he’s often called to be a mediator between plaintiffs and defendants. When he’s assigned to the same division as the heroine, a strange new relationship begins—not quite rivals, but not quite friends either.
Wednesday-Thursday drama Nothing to Lose will begin on SBS in November, after the end of While You Were Sleeping.
Via IS Plus
- Park Eun-bin up to become a hot-tempered judge in Nothing to Lose
- SBS considers new courtroom drama Nothing to Lose
- Seven Day Queen: Episode 1
- Arranged marriages and love at first sight for the Seven Day Queen
- Queen for a week, heartbreak to last a lifetime
- Seven Day Queen’s young lovers realize their tragic fates
- Elegant tears and waking forbidden hearts in Seven Day Queen