[Vlog] Our least favorite dramas of 2017
In our last couple videos, we talked about our favorite dramas of the year (here’s Part 1 and Part 2). Now it’s time to talk about our least favorite dramas… with a little help from our friend, somaek (aka beer + soju).
We’re not saying every drama we talk about is objectively The Worst (although I’d argue a few of them are), but they do all fall on our list of least enjoyable and/or least enjoyed, whether it’s because it skidded out of control, or the whole thing was a mess form the start, or it tanked spectacularly at the end.
A few of the titles mentioned: Bride of the Water God, Criminal Minds, Introverted Boss, Manhole, and Ruler, among others.
Grab a drink, let us know if you agree, and tell us what you’d add to the list!
As always, you can check out the Dramabeans Youtube channel directly, where you can subscribe for updates.
- [Vlog + Giveaway] Testing out the best of K-beauty with Fiddysnails and Beautytap
- [Vlog] Our favorite K-dramas of 2017, Part 2 of 2
- [Vlog] Our favorite K-dramas of 2017, Part 1 of 2
- [Vlog] K-Dramas we would watch again (and again)
- [Vlog] 7 of our favorite K-drama tropes
- [Vlog] Star comebacks, reader questions, and a new giveaway!
- Welcome to Dramabeans’ first vlog! (+GIVEAWAY)