Shin Hye-sun transforms into ballerina for a KBS fantasy melo
Thirty But Seventeen star Shin Hye-sun has chosen her next project, KBS’s Dan, Only Love. Written by Choi Yoon-kyo (Lucky Romance) and directed by PD Lee Jung-seob (Seven Day Queen, Healer), this drama will capture a story about Shin Hye-sun’s character and her journey toward maturity as she learns to love.
Shin Hye-sun is set to play a rich heiress, who is the envy of those around her. However, due to a horrible accident, she loses her sight and has to give up on her dreams of becoming a ballerina. She’s full of arrogance and distrust, which makes it difficult for her to fall in love.
There are also rumors that L (Ruler—Master of the Mask), member of idol group Infinite, will be joining her as an accident-prone angel who helps her find her way back to happiness. That could be fun. The drama sounds like a cross between Padam Padam and That Winter, The Wind Blows, and seeing the PD’s filmography, I’m in!
Dan, Only Love will be broadcast next year in May.
- Lee Jong-seok and Shin Hye-sun to star in SBS drama special In Praise of Death
- Thirty But Seventeen: Episodes 1-2
- Shin Hye-sun and Yang Se-jong meet as Thirty But Seventeen in new rom-com
- Yang Se-jong, Shin Hye-sun offered new drama Thirty But Seventeen
- KBS weekender My Golden Life gears up for premiere
- My Golden Life promises refreshing cliche-reversals
Tags: Shin Hye-sun