Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

mary

SKY Castle: Who’s your favorite SKY Castle family? (Everybody all together now) the Cha Family! I just love all of them. Including Daddy Cha who falls under the love-to-hate category. But the biggest pull for me is Mommy Cha, who at first looked like the most delicate of all the SKY Castle moms, but turned out to have the most awesome sense of diplomacy. See: ramyun dinners. But picking a favorite family (storywise) is like picking a favorite toe. You can’t. You neeeed them all! Otherwise this show wouldn’t be as awesome as it is. If you give me the next episodes, I’ll gladly watch all of it, no matter which family is onscreen. Just… just please give me more SKY Castle tea.

My Healing Love: I am a weak woman. After seeing Yeon Jung-hoon being soft in these clips, I caved and started another weekend drama. My Healing Love ticks all the weekender boxes: a hardworking lead, a rich lead, annoying in-laws, good-for-nothing spouses, money-stealing siblings, and birth secrets. The question is, is the small amount of Yeon Jung-hoon screentime worth suffering through all of those? No. But if you’re a closet sucker for birth secrets (like me), it’s entertaining enough. At the very least, it’s a good watch while wrapping gifts because I can Pavlov myself into thinking happy holiday thoughts while the mom-in-law shrieks in the background.

Memories of the Alhambra: I’m a bit bummmed that it’s been six episodes and they still won’t give Hee-ju’s character more stuff to do. That being said, they’re doing great showcasing Jin-woo’s growing anxiety and self-doubt. I felt so bad for him when he was hiding in the shower, pretending to be fine because he’s tired of being a burden to someone else. The way he developed new habits (staying in the car, traveling by train) and fell into an addiction to work around his fear is also very real. My heart broke when he was at his wit’s end, literally talking to his own personal demon about how tired he is. I hope he finds a way to put his life back together again. Like I’m hoping they’ll give Hee-ju more stuff to do. Am I the only one secretly hoping she’ll be much better at the game than everyone else? That guitar probably has +100 healing properties and casts a huge sleep aura on enemies, right? Right?!

Happy to Die: I dropped this on the cliffhanger that Joon-ho became a MW Foods Director, assuming it will be annoying boardroom machinations from then on. I’m glad I picked it back up because the following episodes were as heartwarming and hilarious as ever. It reminds me of Chief Kim where the baddies are so cartoonishly evil and the office problems are grounded in personal stories, so you get mad at the evil guys but you also care about the outcome of the current “emergency”.

Laica

My Strange Hero: Ahhhh it’s so weird and funny and good! I think Yoo Seung-ho feels the most natural to me here out of all the roles I’ve seen him in, because there’s a dark edge of melodrama to this rom-com that really plays to his penchant for Acting with a Capital A. He’s always excellent, but I sometimes find that he goes to 200% when perhaps only 80 was required. Yet that tendency is perfect for Bok-soo, this arrested-development errand boy who somehow combines a naive, romantic nature with the bitter cynicism of someone who’s learned that the system is always on the side of the powerful. I love the reluctant yet irresistible pull that Soo-jung has on him, and the way they seem to spark whenever they share a scene. I am a bit frustrated with her character at this point, though; I get that she simply testified to what she heard back in the day, but I don’t understand how she can be so ready to expel him again now, knowing how it’s impacted his life, and with the added wisdom and responsibility of her position as his teacher.

Boyfriend: Four episodes in, I’m still dazzled by the beauty that bowled me over in premiere week, but I’m also starting to wonder what this drama is hoping to accomplish. I appreciate that he was willing to sacrifice his anonymity for the sake of her reputation, and I’m not against the heroic gesture in principle, but I’m beginning to feel an uncomfortable accumulation of Manic Pixie Dream Boy vibes from Park Bo-gum’s character. Yes, he is beautiful and lovely and blinds us with his smile, but I’m a bit leery of a plot setup that reverses the genders of the typical Candy-chaebol narrative, only to frame the story so that he still ends up rescuing her—this time from her golden cage, rather than poor obscurity. This may just be my hangover from the bait-and-switch pulled by Secretary Kim talking, though—I’m definitely going to give this one a chance, because everything else about the show is pure dreamy gorgeousness.

Top Star Yoo Baek: This is it. The bundle of fluffy joy and silliness that is everything I need after writing three twenty-page term papers. Kim Ji-suk is so perfectly oblivious and smarmy as the celebrity at loose ends, and Kang-soon is so very unimpressed with his schtick. I am a little wary of what will happen now that he’s whisked her off to his world, but I have faith in her not to be distracted by shiny things. (Speaking of bling, I wish that Oppa had been allowed to propose—as much as I understand his reluctance to change their relationship, he’s clearly too far gone to turn back now.) Mostly, though, I’m here for the moments when Kang-soon unwittingly exposes Top Star Sea Urchin’s soft and squishy insides.

missvictrix

Boyfriend: I’m watching this one because I’m committed to the characters by now, but why does this feel like more of a reversed Lost in Translation “healing” kind of relationship rather than a sweeping/moving/or even just simple noona romance? If that’s what it is going to be, I’m fine with it, but otherwise, where is the chem?

Memories of the Alhambra: I was holding off on starting this one, not because of any reservations whatsoever, but because I knew it was going to take over my brain — and the next several weeks of my life — once I started it. Alas, that is where I find myself. The depth the story has already achieved in just the first six episodes is amazing, not to mention the reveals, reversals, and unravelings… I’ve pretty much devoured every minute. And that scene where Jin-woo is sitting terrified in the shower really killed me. I’m going to go hide in my car now.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Chugaku sei Nikki - 9/10

reserving this post for our favorite, beloved, most awesome, amazing, majestic CHUGAKUSEI NIKKI @bernadett @spispispi @akikoz @beantown @mango @sancheezy @fanwho @lixie @gledis-satori

let discuss show here. I'm writing it from Cafe

only for CHUGAKUSEI NIKKI

I'm going to binge watch it tomorrow ^^

We are still waiting on the eng. subs for the final episode. (Go, Aoihachi🎉🎊🎉!) The Chinese subs are out

@catocat Christmas came early! Episode 11 subs are up at Aoihachi!!

watching it right now.

i wanted the episode 11 as Christmas Present but who cares about snow or cold my heart is all hot.

9.5/10: points deducted because they had to wait 5 years to be together.
As the saying goes, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." I have a great pleasure in thinking they will be so happily settled. I have not a doubt of them doing very well together. Their tempers are by no means unlike. This controversial situation just made them stronger and more confident and rethink their future and encouraged them to make the most of themselves and pushed them beyond their comfort zones. This kind of pure and persistent love must be a wonderful feeling. ❤️️ The drama put me in a romantic mood. ❤️️ I'm going to binge watch it from episode 1 as a Christmas present for myself and enjoy the heartfelt scenes to the full.

This is so Japanese Outcome - bittersweet for fans.
We all have gone through this Emotional Pain with our Couple and what we get is a 5 years Time Jump. Japanese writers know how to test audiences patience.

I think mothers had easy too with their irrational behaviour. Well, Aiko corrected her mistake at last.

Haraguchi San is the best.

Where are people watching this in the USA region?

Get episode from nyaa or j-raws or bagikuy
Get translation from AOIHACHI. just google the name. OR wait for various streaming sites to upload it.

Its been a (tech) challenge! Most of the episodes are now up on the usual sites (kissasian, etc.)

This show seems very much like the NetFlix show Love and Fortune - but not quite. Maybe from the same manga? Appears to almost exact same plot but different actors and slightly different locales. https://www.netflix.com/title/81002951

They are very different.

Thoroughly enjoying this one at the mo! Binge watched 9 episodes over two days not realising that it hadn't finished airing. And now it's just waiting for subs - TORTURE!

It reminds me of the Jdrama of yesteryears, heartfelt and emotionally engaging. The topic may not be to everybody's taste, but thematically, it's a lot more palatable than dramas like Majo no Jouken (which I also loved). It's somewhat controversial but so tastefully done. Kind of sad there's only one more episode to go, but I'm confident they'll wrap it up well. *fingers crossed*

I was so confused about Hijiri but after getting some replies about this last week I got a theory, and after watching ep 9 I think it fits, so I'm finally on board with the romance. It couldn't have been any other 15 year old, for her, it had to be Akira, with his uncommon bursts of violence and sincerity, with his crazy belief they belonged together, he is just as obsessive as she is. After 3 years apart they are still stuck on each other, they have to explore this or they will just keep thinking about it forever.
I'm curious if anyone likes Haraguchi? I get the feeling the drama itself thinks she is wise and funny but for me she is just selfish and bossy and Shotaru is such a nice guy. He deserves a nice lady. :)

Only one ep left. Btw for me it's 10/10. Going to binge watch it again from ep 1 after the subs for ep11 are released. Got spoiled about the ending. Screamed in joy when that happened in the middle of the night.

This show can be watched unlimited times and it won't get old. Every interaction between the leads is precious in my heart. And I just keep watching those scenes again and again.

This is such a good show! I was a little hesitant to start it...I actually taught English in high schools in Japan for a year, so there's a definite squirm factor for me. But I've been really impressed by how thoughtfully the topic is handled. I'm so glad I picked this one up after I saw beanies talking about it a few weeks ago! 👏

2 weeks ago @bernadett made the 1st comment here and reserved the place. I knew i had to reserve this place this week and i was able to do it.
@rdturbo @lixie @beantown @spispispi @namedx @ash27 @gledis-sotiri @newso - WANNA BINGE WATCH it on 25th ?
And live chat discussion? If yes then reply back. We can created a free IRC Channel and thoroughly enjoy it.

I dislike re-watching a show but this show does deserve this much respect.
Why i gave 9 - A. I think director used Slow Act scenes a bit too much. He tried to emphasize those scenes which wasn't needed at all.
AA. - Writer allowed few convenient scenes. And the way Writer slightly tried to say that Aiko was right.

AAA. - Kokonoe could have done better than act as a plot point to make Akira Act and to spice the events.

wow RENT A BOYFRIEND's 1st episode is subbed.
Good for timepass @frabbycrabsis @mango @rdturbo @lixie @beantown @spispispi @namedx @ash27 @gledis-sotiri @newso @sancheezy @noobita

Thanks for tagging me! I don't know much about Japanese dramas, so I rely on the comments to keep me informed. Long Vacation and Hanzawa Naoki are among my favorites. Chugakusei Nikki did not make it on the list, but I'm glad I checked it out.

I follow the subber on fb and the subs are very fast. It's the same person that did Prince of Legend.

Yes!! @catocat

Oooh, sounds fun! I've just had the pleasure of watching the final ep, and honestly, it was close enough to perfect. A satisfying watch from start to finish. If I had to nitpick, it would be that we didn't get to see much of our couple in the end, especially after all the hardship they went through - an extra five minutes would have been most welcome to show them basking in their reunion. Also, I was hoping Akira's dad would make another appearance!

@namedx Same here! Akiras dad was phenomenal! It was easy to see where Akiras clearsightedness and deep emotions came from!
Kudos to the casting team- I completely believe they're related.

I also wonder if joint parenting is not the norm in Japan. He seems to have no say in Akiras upbringing.

It would be great a IRC channel where we can find old dramas :p

I stated it for the actress whom I love in different dramas/movies like Love That Makes You Cry, but the young actor is very good too (but so young :p)

For manga to Live-Action - for Ariumura Kasumi

I had no problem with so called controversy which was limited in action.

Arimura's movie with Kamiki ryunosuke is coming up.

Fortuna's eye - both looking quite good together.
and her one movie just released few weeks ago.
another movie was a hit released in October.

Cafe Funiculi Funicula

All mainstream Japanese actresses remain busy with various projects. Applause to their work ethics.

I finished this show because beanies praised so much. I liked it didn't go as I predicted, but the ending was so predicted. Too bad I didn't feel excitement like others.

I'm glad I ventured to the comment session of this thread! Otherwise, I won't find this amazing drama! Been a while since I watch Japanese drama (my last J-drama was Erased). Thank you beanies for the great recommendation!

Forgot to mention that I binge watched this from last night, 11 episodes straight! What a heartfelt roller-coaster ride!

SKY Castle: This is why everyone hates Woo Joo's mom. Where does she get off, writing a book about another family's tragedy without permission? If she wants to expose the corrupt education system, then write about Yeon Du from a firsthand account. A child committing suicide drives home the point more than a parent committing suicide. I am so glad Kim Joo Young has intervened by guilt-tripping Woo Joo's mom over Yeon Du's death. Professor Cha can threaten to sue her, but only Kim Joo Young can stop her.

Hye Na is extremely fake and two-faced. She is just as rude and disrespectful as Ye Seo. I will never understand why Woo Joo likes her. The writers seriously need to give Kang Chan Hee something to work with. His character has done nothing but make moony eyes at Hye Na. How much does Hye Na know about her "dead" dad? She obviously knows his name: surname Kim. Did her mom show her pictures of a fake dad growing up?

I thought I would like Lee Tae Ran character the best, but her bull headed righteousness is grating, but I adore Hye Na, she could another goody two shoes, poor, sweet and nice and hard working and never seen any fruits of that hard work, instead she is brilliant, hardworking and has survival skills to match all this stuff up rich mothers who are ready to push her to ground for benefit of their children.

It's much more interesting to see Hye Na facing the SKY Castle people because her methods are as questionable as theirs.
Woo Joo seems like a tool for a revenge and will eventually become a "collateral damage".

Sky castle is awesome. I’m late to realized it but hey i’m on the Sky castle’s train now. I love it that watching all 9 episodes it totally pass by just like Thanos snap. I hope this drama gains more people/viewers because it’s really great & spectacular drama & really deserves it.

Yes I also hate Woojoo's mom. She's nice but in unpleasant way. Sniffing everywhere when its not her business. Exactly mom's style in Asia

I dont support the book writing, like Yeseo's dad. The family is the one who suffered, she should at least ask for permission if she wants to make a book about the tragedy. Afterall if the book is completed, sooner or later K-nets will somehow find the truth (you all know K-nets skill right)

What Kim Jooyoung did wont stop her to write the story. And on the other hand, what a scary person Kim Jooyoung is lol she can act so well

I wont put Hyena and Yeseo as one type. Hyena is scary for a child. She's a fox. At first she seems like the type of honest and straight (?) girl (showed when she critized the teacher). But then she threatened Donghoon's mom, making ridiculuos demand for the homework. She also uses Woojoo to make Yeseo feel jealous a few times already! Omg run Woojoo, run!

I still dont understand how can she get 2nd rank. Because obviously she had no time to study. She nursed her mom, worked part-time, stayed at school late. I honestly have no idea how 24 hours can fit to her schedule. Yes she's smart but considering the education in Korea? You wont be behind Yeseo by just some score

About her dad. I think Yeseo's dad is her dad. Yeseo's mom separated her mom and Yeseo's dad then marry him herself (I think Yeseo's mom uses the reason of Eunhye's pregnancy to separate them). Then if the two women have a child, they would have the same age, like Yeseo and Hyena. The time matched. And about the surname "Kim", the child from unmarried mom usually takes her mom's surname. Her mom is Kim Eunhye right so its not her real dad's name but her mom's

Her mom didnt use a fake pic, maybe its really their last pic on their island trip. Bang bang bang and she's pregnant. Thats why she called Yeseo's dad before she died. She wanted him to take care of Hyena. Also the unsent text showed that Eunhye wanted to say that he has a daughter with her

Does Hye Na even have a part-time job? I thought she paid for her mom's hospital fees by taking performance assessments for Do Hoon. She is a hypocrite who tries to take down the elite, yet benefits from them under the table. I can't wait until Woo Joo and his parents find out the real reason Hye Na dropped out of the school president election was not because of her sick mom. Hye Na ranks second because not only is she a genius, but Do Hoon's mom pays for her tutoring sessions.

It makes no sense Hye Na has never known her dad's name nor asked to see one picture of him growing up. It's not like he was a deadbeat dad who abandoned her mom when she was pregnant. On the contrary, her mom fondly told her stories about her dad. Kim Eun Hye is her mom's name, but I figured she told Hye Na Kim was her "dead" dad's name.

I wanted Ye Bin to see right through Hye Na's manipulation. Like you said, "run Woojoo, run!" I cheered when Ye Bin ran away from the wolf in sheep's clothing. While Woo Joo is willing to be used by his crush, Ye Bin is street-smart.

YeBin didn't run from her, she run because she want to be first to hire Hye Na as her teacher.
And Hye Na is exactly like mothers in SKY Castle, they'll do anything to reach their goal. YeSeo has a mother who play dirty for her, so she can cluelessly benefit from her mom dirty deeds, HyeNa has to take care of her mother's hospital bills all by herself. I would say HyeNa play the cards life have gives her pretty smartly.

I know, but at the time, no one knew where Ye Bin ran off to. Hye Na, Soo Han, and Woo Joo were all surprised Ye Bin suddenly got up and left, and Hye Na looked disappointed her plan had failed. I want Ye Bin to be the first one to catch onto Hye Na because while Ye Seo is book-smart, Ye Bin is street-smart. Woo Joo is too blinded by love to see through Hye Na, so he deserves to be used.

Yes its showed in thr earlier eps and today's ep too. She tutored since middle school. Also the tutoring session from Dohoon's mom was just for a moment

"It makes no sense Hye Na has never known her dad's name nor asked to see one picture of him growing up"
This makes sense. Lets wait for more eps. I also hope its not a makjang lol

On the other hand Yebin will be more comfortable with Hyena than her sister lol it will take some time to know Hyena's resl self

I also find Woo Joo’s mom flawed. Even in flashback she was so baffled with Yeoseo’s mom for being ashamed of her poor family, i think she could have at least validate her feelings because Yeoseo's mom was being bullied by other kids. A good advise from friend would be not to mind what others say. In present also she is not trying to understand other moms stead she is forcing her own truth on them. As for Hye Na, she is jealous of Yeseo and been putting her down. In earlier episodes when she saw ranking where she comes second she made snide remark about Yeseo’s appearance.

Is the drama's essence is that every one seems like a deeply or mildly flawed and selfish and that makes this drama interesting. We all know that Hye Na and Yeseo dislike each other. However, Hye Na does not know why things turned up this way,,, for instance, why her mom stayed single?( Yeseo's parents thinks she was married.) why does Yeseo's dad not know her existence? How her mom and Yeseo's mom were broken up? If I were Hye Se, I would have so many questions but hesitate to approach/question Yeseo's dad straight but feel the need of investigation a bit more. I am sure that she wants to know the bottom of this mess. I bet that Yeseo's dad and Hye Na's were separated by the trick of Yeseo's mother and possibly Yeseo's mom. I think Yeseo's mom was quite close to Yeseo's father's family , ie worked as a maid or something in the household. Then Han Seo-Jin tricked Yeseo's dad to bed with her then bang! pregnancy!! That maybe the reason why Yeseo's dad was so bitter with their marriage. Han Seo Jin is someone who was a gold digger and also very ambitious and prideful. These three combination can do wonder sometimes but also do damage herself if she does not choose her card well. She might think that her background is the only reason that her husband mother despise her but i would not be surprised if his mom hates her because she knew how HSJ tricked her dear son and got a position of an elite doctor's wife.

As for Woo Joo’s mom, I can see why she was baffled with her old friend a little more. HSJ even threatened her if she dare to reveal her identity. I do think WJ's mom accidentally slipped her tongue in the heat of the argument and she did regretted what happened at the Castle meeting. I dislike immensely that HSJ says something like that WM's mom does not understand her because WM is not her real son or something.
However, the private tutor is at higher level of crazy and evil. What she does, ie break into Hye Na's apartment etc is illegal. She is Machiavellian with vengeful mind towards so called elite moms.

- Completed -

Fluttering Warning: I think they made the Chairman collapse in the last part to fill the final episode. I wanted more scenes with Milk Couple. Couldn't I have this as a price for persisting watching the drama ?

- Currently watching -

When We Were Young (2018): Li Yu has matured since he came back from visiting his mother in Japan. His tanthrum after she announced she will remarry frustrated me but he finally came to understand his mother (and even became nicer to Deng Deng !). If only he could talk to his father and tell him it's fine for him to meet another woman too. We haven't seen his father's ex since then but it would be nice for them to discuss. Also, Xang Yi always knew he had feelings for her. She's not as dense as I thought. I love her a lot ! Her scenes with her mother were the highlight of this week. Red signals have been coming for Hua Biao and his Grandma. It feels like she will pass away soon. Nnext week is the final and I'm not ready to say goodbye to all characters !

Caution, Hazardous Wife: ep 5. It was nice the 3 women run away while their husbands got together in their misery. Even if it didn't make things between some couples.

Clean With Passion For Now: I liked the meeting with Dad and Sun Gyul and how Sun Gyul talked about the cleaning job.

Dae Jang Geum is Watching: Jin Mi and Min Hyuk are giving me the fluff while the "love triangle" with the two brothers gives me headache.

Dance Sport Girls: The club members and their teacher had my heart this week. I even teared up.

Encounter: Mr Nam is officially my favorite character in this show. I love all interactions involving him ! Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk are going at their pace and it's all nice but I can't get into their romance.

Happy to Die: Baek Jin Sang is working hard to make everything up but the problem is his coworkers haven't experienced his development since they have no memories of the time loop. It was great to see his team and Yoo Shi Baek team up even if it eventually "didn't happen".

Less Than Evil: I know what has been bugging since the first episode. I don't like the psycho serial killer. He isn't compelling as a villain thus I don't care about him. That's a problem because enven if he's not on screen, the characters are connected to him.

Love Playlist season 3: I want the two freshmen to stay friends. It could be refreshing for once.

Manpuku: On hold.

My Strange Hero: Like I suspected, misunderstandings caused the events in high school. I didn't expect Se Ho to be reserved in high school and even if I felt bad at some parts, it doesn't give him the right to manipulate people...

it doesn't give him the right to manipulate people.

Priest: Even a week later, I still can't accept what happened to Father Moon / Peter...

SKY Castle: Hye Na is making her moves and she has no fear ! Her real plans are still unknown but revenge will be sweet.

The Last Empress: I always wonder why characters just shout out that they know the truth because they obviously will get murdered or threathened if they're lucky.

I had seen the screen shots you posted of When We Were Young, so you'd rec it?

I totally recommend it ! It gives off Reply series vibes :D

Where are you watching it?

@BFB - looks like it's out on YouTube...

@mayhemf it's subbed on the official youtube channel : KUKAN Drama channel. There's another drama with the same on this channel (the Chinese remake of School 2015) so be sure to watch WWWY 2018 :)

@mango On Priest: IKR Father Moon’s present condition changes everything! Now the burden shifts to the young priest. Even though he’s talented and driven, we all know that there is something very important about him that he doesn’t yet know. This is probably my favorite drama since 100 Million Stars ended.

Since his mentor is not of this world anymore, it will be hard for him to keep going on. Even the team dynamics will change. Father Moon was my favorite character in this drama !

Oh yes, Father Moon was my favorite, too, but Father Oh is also a bit addictive, probably because of his voice which seems perfect for the role and his energy and show of faith. But I agree, it will be hard to keep going. It doesn't seem likely that Father Moon can return as a ghost or spirit, but yet it is confusing that he would die so early in the drama since he was the strength. I am anxious to see what happens this week.

@waadmay mango is watching the priest!! Yay! we found someone who is also watching it!
I am so intrigued by the backstory of the young priest and the romance. I can't wait for subs.
Yes, I was a surprised that the older priest died so early in the series.

I'm not excited about the romance actually, but who knows it might be surprisingly good. It was bold to make him die just in the middle of the drama !

I think I am excited because I never thought about a priest in love (to be honest, if not done carefully there is a huge danger of it looking like harassment) or somebody becoming a priest after divorce or so..

Omo! Totally this ^^^^. Every time a good character is like "I am going to expose you by...or you did this...." it is like 'Molly, you in danger girl'.

This week eps of Children of Nobody is really disturbing. The way Bit-na's mom hit her daughter while saying that she loved her in the same breath is so hard to watch.

Exactly ! How can someone act that way and believe it's out of love ?

I've found that people can rationalize almost anything. Usually, this is regarding people cheating on their spouses, but it crosses over into many aspects of life imo.

It was really good. For me it is not disturbing. I think she did not realize it and think that is love. However, the ending was wow. I didn’t except it.

The mom's character was interesting in a way to show that abusive parents aren't always that their actions are harmful. It's still disturbing for me because I have a hard time watching something touching upon child abuse.
The ending made me hate the fact there was only one (2x 30min) episode this week !

RE: "Children of Nobody: Putting the mistery of Red Cry aside, this week made me wonder if a lot of abusive parents really don't realize that they harm their children and mistake their actions for love."

There was a very recent child abuse case in the US that followed that almost exact same scenario. Can't find the link, but was just a couple of weeks ago.

Gosh, it's horrifying to know such things happen in real life...

Decent drama week, but I’m just not really getting into anything I’m watching.

Currently Airing

Children of Nobody: Quite good, but I think it’s time to have some of our questions answered. Even more important is that I don’t know whether to even root for Woo-kyung or not. (ep. 11-14)

Dance Sports Girls: The first 15 minutes were absolutely hilarious, and I’ve heard so many good things about this. Might wait to continue though, as I’m just not getting into any drama I’m watching now. (ep. 1)

Finished Airing

Just Between Lovers: It’s not as gripping as I’d hoped, and I just can’t seem to enjoy watching the characters. Part of the issue could be that it’s been a favorite of many, so therefore, I know a good bit of the plot. (ep. 1-4)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal: The romance has just completely ruined this drama for me. I think this will end up a ‘what could have been’ drama for me. (ep. 18)

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju: This should be right up my alley, but it’s just fine. I think I may have spoiled myself too much before finally starting this. (ep. 6)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal is definitely a 'What could have been' drama. The first few episodes were SO perfect, and the setup was great, but the second half just sort of lost steam towards the end. The characters are great, still memorable eight years on.

I thought from the first half, that it would become my all-time favorite drama (even rivaling those that are non-Korean), but it just kept getting steadily worse as it went on...

I have finally dropped Empress (after 8 episodes). The show is way too crazy and nonsensical for me... and I don't even laugh anymore. Plus Sunny is way too stupid... and I blame her for Halmoni's death...

...that gave me time to catch up with Boksu and oh my, Se Ho is a weasel of the highest order! I bet he was the one to leak Soo Jung's poverty status (plus the pink doors) to shake her and get her 1st place. Though I can't read him now. Is he actually trying to change the school for the better?? What's his hidden agenda?

I also watched another episode of Top Star and I laughed so much that I think I will continue.

Still loving Just Dance.
And Boyfriend.
And President Cleaner.

And still behind with Alhambra (I'm still a scaredy cat and need to be at the right mood to watch it).

The Last Empress is totally makjang drama. I’m suprise at how sane Sunny was because at the end each episode something incredibly insane happen that will make you in mental illness state & I’m suprise how strong Sunny to face it. But then again you must be crazy too to enter Tiger cave if you’re not the tiger itself. Im hooked & I can’t stop. Lucky you. TT

Well, I need at least one character to root for... and the last one I liked, Halmoni, was killed (probably, one never knows with this writer 😁).

Bodyguard lost me with betraying Sunny... and Sunny with her stupid running around and opening her big mouth and indirectly killing Halmoni... if they joined forces and Sunny's fall to the water was some master plan, I might be still in... but like that, not anymore. My time is too precious and I rather go back to shows which bring me more joy and pleasure.

And for a makjang well done I can always rewatch Money Flower. 🙂

I finally came to the realization that last empress is a punishment for those who had second lead syndrome in Fated to Love you.
They want to tell us that only Jang Hyuk can do makjang till perfect. (I can't believe I am saying this! )

I'm loving the mockjang of Empress, but now I want Jang Hyuk to appear and make it perfect.

@egads Since Jang Hyuk knows we exist, we can ask him for a guest appearance and we will have cameo syndrome! (when you ship the cameo person with the leads: First noted in the beauty inside.)

@oppafangirl Empress is crazy enough that this could happen.

I always find that the actress who plays Sunny, always tend to play similar characters. That is why I haven't been watching it but I've at least tried to follow it on dramamilk

In Remember You she was different. And in Go Back half-different 🙂

Everyone is crazy in the last empress including Sunny. I stopped watching at episode 8 after she said she want revenge against the emperor for deceiving her which made her an idiot cause look what happened to the previous wife. Also, does your voice change if you lost weight? The bodyguard voice change from high pitch to deep voice once he lost weight. Is that even possible??

It is in The Last Empress. Just like it was possible to grow a few inches taller, have a smaller nose, and ears that slightly stick out after losing weight. The drama is hilarious, but I just fast forward through select episodes. Whichever episode synopsis catches my interest.

It does in 'Kiss Him, Not Me'

I was just about to get on the bandwagon for Empress but after seeing your review I'm hesitant!
Is the plot very twisted? I like easy going drama like Just Dance etc.. I should not even start lol

If you like makjang type of drama, sure, give it a try.

YG Torture Box. Somebody save those poor kids - what was all that unnecessary date and drama mindgames? Just give us music and performances!

Under 19. Save Shihyun campaign 2019.

Alhambra descended into horror last weekend. I watched it like I watched The Guest - on mute, small screen, often scrolling away so that i can only see the words at the bottom.

Boyfriend. It's a fairytale. Jin Hyuk is a dream, the ex is reality. I don't see Cha Hyun Soo shouldn't choose her dream - she has everything else she needs, objectively speaking. Except for a sh*tty mum. I love this show.

I dropped YG Torture Box at episode 2 because I smelled the upcoming drama. It's YG after all LOL Poor boys, I wonder what the trainees who won't debut will do. Mostly change agency ?

Hahaha - this is even worse than WIN, where YG tried to create unnecessary drama & gain sympathy for Team A by making it seem like they had been training longer but got harsher reviews than Team B. YG just seems to enjoy torturing each and every one of those kids in an effort to gain sympathy for viewers.

I watched WIN and thought how unnecessary the drama was...

Oh definitely. I'm not saying WIN got it right. I'm merely saying this is even worse.

Btw - yes I wonder too. I guess once a group debuts, a lot of trainees must leave since there won't be any new debuts for a while.

From my experience watching other survival shows, a lot of them change agencies because it means a new group won't debut soon. Unless YG has plans for an other boy group like for WIN, the unselected trainees could leave YG.

Yup - I suspect even during WIN, a lot of trainees who were neither with Team A or Team B must have quit.

If the ratings are good and the trainees who don't debut develop a fanbase, YG will probably pull an Ikon and debut them the next year anyway.

This is a good point. I do however think YG is wasting Hsi current groups. When Big Bang was active, Winner & ikon were wasted. And I mean, Blackpink have nine songs after two years. LOL

Well...
2016 was all about YG being an a&&.
Blackpink got 4 songs, no album.
Ikon and Winner had sh*t.
And MADE got postponed to the point where even the members were tired of YG...

Since then Bigbang have enlisted and YG is still the same.

I really think YG accidentally hired a makjang drama scriptwriter for his show. I see everyone who watches it have more reactions than the ones who watch The Last Empress 😂😂😂

😂😂 On point, you are! At least we know The Last Empress is drama! This is real life ridiculousness happening here.

YG Treasure Box: At least we're finally eliminating people. Over half of them have gotten next to no screen time and we all know have zero chance of debuting. Say goodbye to Jung Junhyuk because there is no way Choi Hyunsuk will be eliminated.

Under Nineteen: I figured Kim Shihyun was a shoo-in from his preexisting fans. Especially when he is not even under (the age of) 19. If he fails to make the group, Shihyun is guaranteed to (re)debut in WITZ. Everyone is just hoping Jin Longguo (Kim Yongguk) is not in WITZ.

On YG, oh definitely. The eliminations should have begun during the Treasure 7 business, not Treasure 6. My complaint is with the mindless angst. Like what's was the amusement park date business. 🤦

Under 19. My point exactly. Hence save Kim Shihyun. I even think the ep 1 drama because of which he was ranked #19 was all scripted. But I like the guy well enough & would like to see him debut.

The point of the amusement park dates is Keita fanboying over Bang Yedam because YG Treasure Box is just another name for The Team A Show. Unless you are Kim Doyoung, then it is not your show (even though he did get picked to perform this time). My only complaint is why put Kim Yeongue where the top 3 have to walk past him? But blame Ha Yoonbin for playing the prank and making him cry. I was so happy Kim Yeongue won against favorite Park Jeongwoo. I always felt sorry for him for ranking last or second to last in V LIVE. Props to So Junghwan for not crying like how everyone who lost in the first round cried. I still don't know how So Junghwan won over Choi Hyunsuk.

I don't think the picking teams was cruel because every survival show (Produce 101, Mixnine, The Unit) has the picked last for dodgeball sob stories. How did Yoon Jaehyuk end up with Yun Siyun when no one stepped forward? I hope Yun Siyun survives. He should have sang the falsetto himself when he can reach the high notes. I don't know how Yoon Jaehyuk was street casted by all those other companies (SM, JYP, Woollim, Cube, Yuehua, Pledis).

Under Nineteen: I doubt Kim Shihyun ranking #19 was all scripted. Just that he should have never been in the Performance Team when he is a vocal.

Hey how do you know so much about kpop? Your replies/comments are always very knowledgeable - I'm blown away tbh. 😄

lol It's because I have no life. I've been into kpop since 2006.

😂 "I have no life" - I relate even though I've only been following kpop for a year.

Which are your favourite groups/artists (if I may ask)?

Also yes, for YGTB, my prediction is Yedam, Junkyu, Seunghun, Hyunsuk, Byunggon (?) & Haruto. Or maybe I just really want to see Haruto debut - he's got this lovely tone in his rap. ^^;

On U19, I guess Wumuti's fans will see him through. I recall reading independent trainees somewhere but that can't be since at least Shihyun is from an agency.

My favorite group is Seventeen. My biases are in Hip-Hop Unit, but I gravitate toward Vocal Unit's tracks. My second favorite group is Block B, but I am not optimistic about their future without Zico. Almost all second generation and 2.5 generation groups have either lost members or disbanded. I also stan 2016 rookies SF9 and Pentagon. I am still waiting for SF9 to breakout, but sigh, who knows what could have been with Pentagon? Shine could have been their Bboom Bboom, but now they will never be the same.

YG Treasure Box: I hope YG sticks with their original plan of five members, so my prediction is all A: Bang Yedam, Choi Hyunsuk, Lee Byounggon, Kim Seunghun, and Kim Junkyu. I know Haruto is YG's new fave, and the new group would benefit from a Japanese member, but 2004 is too young. Haruto should debut with YG's other fave and fellow 2004er Park Jeongwoo and the #1 rapper on the show Jung Junhyuk who will be going home this Friday. Kim Doyoung can be their leader.

I have never been a fan of Kim Junkyu's voice since Mixnine. He is too nasal (Park Jeongwoo impersonating Kim Junkyu's singing in ep.4 was hilarious), but since he got a redemption arc, he for sure will make it. Kim Seunghun was in as soon as JYP complimented him on Stray Kids like how BamBam only debuted in Got7 because YG complimented him on WIN. Lee Byounggon fulfills the low-tone rapper role. Before he left, I had Lee Midam in my top five.

Under Nineteen: For Wumuti, no one can beat rich Chinese fans. Besides Kim Shihyun, there are other contestants from agencies (Lee Jongwon: Cube, Shin Yechan and Bang Junhyuk: T.O.P Media, Kim Jungwoo and Kosuke: Happy Face).

B-bb-block Be-ee?
S-s-seventeen? HHU Bbias?
Are you me? *cries*
Hi fellow Bee and Carat!!!!
(re. Block B- I hope they pull a Shinhwa and promote under different labels. If anyone can it's Block B. But since they're all starting to enlist the future of O7 will be murky for a while. *sad face*)
*hijacks Greenie's post, because I bet she's thinking of me anyway when reading that reply*

@Sicarius 👋

Do you wanna B? Block B!
Even though we expected Ziaco to leave, because he could have continued his solo activities while still part of Block B, it must have been Seven Seasons he wanted out of. Obviously Park Kyung (aight) produces for the group, but like you said, Jaehyo has already enlisted. Then once the 90-line is discharged after two years, it would be time for the 92-line to enlist.

Say the name! Seventeen!
Hip-Hop Unit aka Visual Unit 💕
I am so done with the fandom drama. I know Pledis is trash, but stop 👏 disliking 👏 the 👏 Getting Closer 👏 MV 👏. Or else we may never get dark!Seventeen again.

@panshel - you're right. 2014 is too young. Now I'm with you entirely. Hope YG sticks to the original plan.

Ooh thanks for the agencies. So.not just independent trainees then.

Lol also you & @sicarius definitely have similar tastes. I'm far away. BTS & Winner are my biases. Pentagon - their last comeback without E'dawn didn't receive as much attention as Shine, I think. The next one however, will truly tell.

🐝 I wouldn't be surprised if Zico started his own company tbh.
Mmmm I know... even if he doesn't officially leave Block B (they're my bias group so I still have my fingers crossed but what with the direction BAP and B1A4 have gone God only knows) ... we're not gonna get them altogether promoting as a group in any form with a group song for yonks. They just had to leave us with Don't Leave didn't they... -.- hahaha
Oh well. Time to go relisten to my Block B playlist again on repeat til Zico's new album comes out next year.

💎 Visual Unit- dayum straight haha (Who's your bias bias?)
Ahhh yeah... I definitely try and stay out of fandom drama for this very reason. I might not agree with Pledis' decision, but that's not gonna stop me liking Getting Closer lol.
Fans are weird *shakes head*

@greenfields kekeke well they're different now haha Winner and BTS are still in my top 10 though hahaha

@sicarius & @panshel - what is the fandom drama? I saw some comments about Carats maybr boycotting the "Getting Closer" MV under NU'EST W 's "Help Me" MB and got thoroughly confused

@greenfields- Pledis uploaded the Getting Closer Teaser on their company channel not SVT's main channel. Carats got annoyed, because that's ultimately a weird and unexpected move.
Then Pledis released a statement saying they had decided to merge groups' main promotional activity (MVs) on Youtube with their company channel, instead of in each group's individual channel. Behind the Scenes stuff and extras I believe will still be released on individual channels, but MVs (and maybe DPs? dunno yet) will be on the company channel. The problem Carats mainly had with this is that Seventeen has 3.5 million subscribers, and before this shift Pledis only had around 300k, and were worried it would effect SVT's views (which it probably will), and that most people don't want to subscribe to a company channel and get notifications from EVERY group, rather than just one or two. Like me. I have SVT channel notifs turned on. But I'm not even subscribed to Pledis.
So then Carats did silly things like dislike the MV. Which... doesn't do anything.

Personally, as a Youtube channel decision, I think it's stupid but I can understand them wanting to milk SVT (and Nu'est's) popularity to grow a good base for company.
I just don't necessarily like it.

(SVT used to be distributed by 1THEK, then stopped and their solo channel grew a lot. But now SVT MVs are split between three locations, and Pledis essentially merged the larger channel with the smaller one... which uh, from a YT channel standpoint is weird. To compare to other companies; YG has separate channels for all groups, and sub company channels as well. IBIGHIT has their main channel for main promotional material, and then BangtanTV for bts and the like. SM as far as I know just puts everything in the one channel. I like YG's format the best personally, but I suppose iBigHit's isn't bad. It's just that when you have multiple groups, you become more like SM, and finding content and localizing what you want to watch is hard and messy.
And then there's the new music channel structure, but that's a sidetrack rant about Youtube trying to be user friendly and not being.)

@Sicarius

🎵Tteonajimayo🎵
70% of the reason why I love Block B is because of their ballads (Don't Leave, A Few Years Later, Be The Light). Movie's Over is my all-time favorite Block B song. I can see Zico pulling a Jay Park and AOMG.

TS is the shittiest company, so I cannot wait until B.A.P escapes their grasp. 2 down, 4 to go.

🎵Slip into the diamond life🎵
My top bias is Kim Mingyu, the best-looking male idol in kpop. (Cha Eunwoo who?) Who's yours?

@greenfields Six degrees of separation: Song Mino was supposed to debut in Block B.

7 Villains:
They have beeeeauutiful ballads. Taeil's voice makes me cry and I don't cry much at that kind of thing haha.
He totally would. Can you imagine a group under Zico? 😍

SVT:
Mine is Wonwoo ... Hahahhaha then Mingyu. Hah!

And don't forget that MinPyo friendship! I love BlockWin.

@sicarius - thanks for the explanation. *Mind blown *

@Sicarius Taeil's voice makes me cry too, but I cry all the time, lol. The reason I gravitate toward Vocal Unit's tracks is because Dokyeom and Seungkwan's voices make me cry.

An idol group? I imagine Zico's company with hip-hop artists à la Fanxy Child.

Wonwoo is my second bias. Third is Seungcheol. Visual Unit 💖

More BlockWin: Mino was in Zico and Paloalto's team on Show Me the Money 4.

I love Monteen. #friendshipgoals I love every time Hoshi and Seungkwan rap Jooheon and I.M's parts.

@panshel replying to this now since reported news of Zico's company came out. And whether he produces idols or rnb and hip hop rookies I don't really care. Because either way I know it will be good.

LMAO! so basically what you're saying is that we both bias Meanie... pfft.

Oh I know all about BlockWin and Monteen. They're some of my favourite intergroup friendships. <3 <3

@Sicarius 🎤King of the Zungle🎤 I always sing rap the name of his company to Very Good. I know King of the Zungle was the name of Zico's tour, but the name makes me think of Jungle Entertainment by Tiger JK. Now all Zico has to do is sign Show Me The Money and High School Rapper contestants.

I don't ship, but I feel Meanie has grown apart.

My all-time favorite intergroup friendship, which is no more, is MBLEAST. I love intergroup friendships that debut in the same year: 2009 rookies, 2015 rookies.

Zico and Seventeen are coming back in January. 🙌

@panshel
Lol he probably will!

I don't ship either it's just convenient to call them that lol.
Well to be very honest, if you were shipped with one of your best friends to the point of discomfort by both company and fans and had to show half of your life on camera all the time and ... *shrugs*

Oooh not a friendship I'm familiar with but that's unsurprising. Ah I miss 2009-2011 kpop.

And yes I know! I didn't think Zico would come back so soon... dunno what I'm gonna do for the rest of the year if they both come back now... O_O

@Sicarius Doojoon and Seungho performed a medley of Beast and MBLAQ songs in the army, and 2012 me was crying. 2007-2011 will always be the Golden Era of K-pop.

My Strange Hero: everything Laica said. Bok Soo’s plan at revenge so far has only made him a hero in the eyes of students. The show is a bit strange in its combination of melo romance and outrageous comedy, but I still like it.

Top Star Yoo Baek: I didn’t want to leave the island and still have to watch episode 6. Ma Dol Oppa 💔

And that’s it. I couldn’t start Dance Sport Girls because of uncooperative internet connection. 😿

Memories of Alhambra: Sometimes, I want my fantasy story to go as dark and tragic as it could be. And Alhambra seems to fulfill that particular craving satisfyingly.

Red Moon Blue Sun: This drama... I'm always torn between reminding myself that murder is bad even for the most noble reason, and begging for Red Cry to take care of another horrible parents before the detectives finally caught him/her.

LOL! I know the feeling. "you are doing bad things, but while you are at it, take out that craphead over there..".

I'm not watching many dramas at one time, and even less of currently-airing dramas, so for this week I can only offer these two : Kwak Dong-yeon and Kang Ji-hwan.

I'm especially happy with how Happy To Die turns out this week.

Hey I'm awake again.
Wow.
It's because I'm watching Krrish 3 with my family and it's the funniest thing I've seen since... Krrish 2.

Just Dance: This show is just so perfect for this time of year. On the one hand, it's a standard coming of age drama. But it somehow hits all these beats while still being completely fresh. It's funny, it's sad, it's heartwarming, it made me cry. I love it.

Boksoo Returns : I don't have some pithy thing to say about this week's episodes. All I can say so far is that it is really tightly written and I enjoyed it. Let's see what it comes up with after Christmas.

Sky Castle I really think this is the best thing on TV at the moment. I'm two episode behind but 7 and 8 were brutal. This may in fact be one of the best shows of 2018 and it's a shame it will be too late in the year for people to notice.

Memories of Alhambra: Talk to me next week. I'm really hoping this gets better. The last few episodes were pretty bad. And this is from somebody who generally likes pot plants.

Wow are you enjoying Krrish 3? I couldn't watch it. just skimmed through and still got the plot.

We love Krrish. When we watched Krrish 2, I laughed so hard I fell off the couch. Krrish 3 is marginally less funny but no less terrible. My whole family is laughing so hard right now. It's so bad.

Oh. My. God. *runs away and hides*

I'm embarassed to even be from the same country.

Superheroes! Aliens! Random singing! Egregious product placement! Abs that make the male lead look like he has a carapace (he got that from the aliens, right? that's not normal).

What's not to love?

Me too. I haven't watched a hindi movie in years.

@superwhopotterlock - there are some good ones I hear. I watched all of THREE In 2017 and ZERO in 2018. So in the last two years, I enjoyed Hindi High School quite a bit.

@leetennant - I...*dies*

*speaks from the grave*
Hindi Medium sorry, not Hindi High School.

@greenfields please suggest. Coming from you, I actually have hope they'll be good.

@superwhopotterlock - haha its called "Hindi Medium". It was something of a sleeper hit last year. Irrfan Khan movie. If I remember right, its about a couple who pretend to be poor so they can send their child on scholoarship to one of the very best schools in Delhi. VERY funny and heart-warming family comedy.

*goes back to grave*

@greenfields @superwhopotterlock

My niece has the flu and when Krrish 3 ended she said "I'm still not convinced I haven't passed out and had a fever dream".

Hope your niece recovers soon and forgets all about this movie.

You guys made me wonder, so I watched the trailer.....is this like Indian Superman, or like XMan? It looks hilariously bad though.

Don't watch it. 😳

I think Indian Superman is the closest, complete with the religious Sun God allusions (these get particularly egregious in Krrish 3).

It is hilariously awful.

I understand poor @greenfields and her cultural cringe but my sister-in-law and I have had so much fun watching these awful, awful films - especially after a bottle of champagne.

Where you sober, because I can't imagine anyone enjoying this any other way than heavily intoxicated ;)

Oh, absolutely. You don't watch Krrish without alcohol.

OMO, Krrish 3...You mean Krrish 3 by Hrithik Roshan??? You must be given an award. Apart from the fact that the actors are gorgeous the movies really bad.
I liked Krrish 1 the best.

I don't know what you're talking about. It's the best spoof film ever.

I think next one to be enjoyed should be Race 3!
(I fell asleep during the trailer itself but maybe its funny...)

Thank you for the recommendation, i think I've had my fill of bad Bollywood films for this year. Hopefully by next Christmas, they'll make Krrish 4.

Mary, I wanted to drop My Healing Love so many times! But Yeon Jung-hoon's smiles always bring me back 😆
And the taekwondo guy 😄

I only want to watch the tae kwon do guy and the love interest. I ff each ep looking for them. Sadly they dont have much screen time.

I definitely want HIM more on my screen 😍🙂

We were rewarded this weekend for hanging on and not dropping the show! How delicious was it watching the stepmother's plan Not work out for once? Though we're not even halfway through and there's bound to be more frustration ahead for us all. I'm ready.

Finally!!!
I was getting tired from all those random encounters and listening behind the doors... and Evil Mom's success rate 👿

Dance sports Girls - binge watched it and now I wish there were atleast 10-12 eps. Though they've done a good job in showing all characters struggles and joys,I think it would be much better if there was more time to explore. But on the other hand, less time means less angst and quicker resolving of misunderstandings. Anyway, I really hope there are more dance sequences in the last week.

Bad Detective - Captain Jeon is the most interesting character for me. I hope WTS actually does something to fight back instead of knowing everything and still doing nothing.

Red moon Blue Sun - I'm on ep 3, and I'm very curious about the young girl? Is she a ghost or a real person? Also the truck driver seems like an interesting character? Is he Red Cry? (don't answer that. I want to know myself)

12 nights - Till ep 8. Why don't these people contact each other? This time they even had each other's numbers? And if you know their email ID, surely you can contact them before 3 years have passed? The only good thing was YK dumping her ex. That guy was a prick. Also can't really like chan's mother. The parents relationship is confusing, because the show's way of portraying the timeline has never been good IMO. I will watch the last 4 eps once the final ep comes out.

Dancesport: I am enjoying the show but I get confused sometimes. I feel like things happen off screen? and I have to go back to understand some scenes when watching the drama. I’m just happy Jang Dong-yoon is happily dating in the drama though.

Red Moon, Blue Sun: I just finished ep 9 and even if I want to spoil you (lol) the girl’s identity or Red Cry’s is not revealed yet.

Yes even I feel the same way re dancesports. Especially the mother daughter conflicts, they fight, they makeup, but it's never shown properly. That's what happens when you're short of time. I guess your minhoyoung heart is hopefully healed?

RMBS- Hehe good to know. At the rate I'm watching, I'll probably catch up by tomorrow.

Also I finished guardian. While there were lots of things that weren't explained properly(or maybe it were the subs), I liked it.

My poor MinhoYoung shipper heart ;( But yup, I guess it’s healed already. :D

Glad you liked Guardian.

"Red moon Blue Sun - I'm on ep 3, and I'm very curious about the young girl? Is she a ghost or a real person? "

Well as of the latest episode that is still a mystery. One of about 25 mysteries in this show.

Twelve Nights and Dance Sports Girls are polar opposites in terms of action and pacing. Dance Sports Girls moves fast and I really love it. Twelve Nights has really tried my patience, but I'm determined to finish.

Yes 12 nights has become extremely slow. I know it's supposed to be slice of life, but the no communication thing is bugging me. It doesn't make sense!