[Theme of the Month] Year in dramas
It’s December and that means it’s time to get ready to say goodbye to 2018. We’d like to hear about what this year was like for you. Let’s take a look back together at this year’s dramas!
Tell us about your year in dramas. Was 2018 filled with faves or did you find yourself in a drama slump? Were there shows you hate-watched? Which drama(s) touched you deeply and made you think?
- Email your submissions to [email protected] If you have a registered Dramabeans account, include your handle so we can link to it.
- Include at least 1 image, though more is preferred.
- Suggested length: Between 500 and 1,000 words.
- Deadline: We will post these on a rolling basis, so we’re taking submissions now. We will cut off accepting submissions on December 24. If you miss this month, join us for a new theme next month!
- [Theme of the Month] Scene stealers
- [Theme of the Month] Choose your own epilogue
- [Theme of the Month] Trend inspirations from our favorite dramas
- [Theme of the Month] Traveling the world with dramas
- [2017 Year in Review] Editors’ Picks
- [2017 Year in Review] Beanie Awards: Vote for your favorite dramas of the year!
- [2017 Year in Review] Part 1: The Bean Count
- Dramabeans Podcast #39: 2017 Year in Review
- [Vlog] Our least favorite dramas of 2017
- [Theme of the Month] Tell us about your year in dramas 2017