Yoo Inna and Lee Dong-wook get cozy in first teaser for Reach of Sincerity
tvN’s Reach of Sincerity has released its first teaser and official poster featuring the co-stars, Yoo Inna (The Lonely Shining Goblin) and Lee Dong-wook (Life). The teaser is a short, dreamy, Christmas-themed treat.
The legal romance drama stars Yoo Inna as a famed Hallyu actress named Oh Yoon-seo who decides to go incognito to gain real world experience for an acting role. The acting role that she’s hoping to land is that of a legal secretary and under the pseudonym “Oh Jin-shim” (jin-shim means sincerity in Korean) she manages to get hired at a prestigious law firm. Lee Dong-wook will be playing her perfectionist lawyer boss, Kwon Jung-rok, who reluctantly agrees to accept her as his secretary.
The teaser starts off with shots of Lee Dong-wook and Yoo Inna hanging ornaments on a Christmas tree. As they trim the tree, their hands touch by chance. Though they pull back, they seem affected by their closeness. As the camera pulls out, we can see the pair slowly start to smile at each other.
Reach of Sincerity will take over tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday spot from Boyfriend and will air in early 2019.
- Yoo Inna and Lee Dong-wook to reunite for Reach of Sincerity
- Potential Lee Dong-wook, Yoo Inna romance reunion in the works
- Jung Kyung-ho, Yoo Inna courted for tvN legal office drama
- Life: Episodes 1-2
- A battle of principles in JTBC’s medical drama Life
- Forest of Secrets writer nabs Jo Seung-woo, Lee Dong-wook for medical drama
- The Lonely Shining Goblin: Episode 1
- Love in the time of immortality in the Goblin