[Theme of the Month] Dramas and food
If my life were a cake, dramas and food would make up two big honking slices. (My life cake flavor would be pumpkin FYI.) Drama and food both bring me much joy and I’ve found my eating habits being subtly shaped by my drama-watching habits.
Whenever I’m watching dramas, I find myself gravitating more toward Korean food or Korean food pairings that are A Thing, like chicken and beer, or pajeon on rainy days. So:
How have dramas shaped, changed, or influenced your relationship to food?
- Email your submissions to [email protected] If you have a registered Dramabeans account, include your handle so we can link to it.
- Include at least 1 image, though more is preferred.
- Suggested length: Between 500 and 1,000 words.
- Deadline: We will post these on a rolling basis, so we’re taking submissions now. We will cut off accepting submissions on May 26. If you miss this month, join us for a new theme next month!
- [Theme of the Month] Short but sweet
- [Theme of the Month] Adaptations
- [Theme of the Month] Happily never after
- [Theme of the Month] Plot twists
- [Theme of the Month] Year in dramas
- [Theme of the Month] Scene stealers
- [Theme of the Month] Choose your own epilogue
- [Theme of the Month] Trend inspirations from our favorite dramas
Tags: Theme of the Month