[Theme of the Month] K-dramas and community
Dramas are gifts that keep on giving. There’s the obvious aspect: countless hours of joy and entertainment that come from watching. The less obvious gift comes in the form of connections and friendships that can bloom from a shared love (or hate) of a drama.
Offline, watching with my family has been a great bonding activity (you’re never too young or old to enjoy a drama). Online, I’ve made incredible friends from all over the world, and though we may have different tastes, we’re united by our love and passion for dramas. So:
Tell us about your drama community (or communities). What kind of connections have you developed due to dramas?
- Email your submissions to [email protected] If you have a registered Dramabeans account, include your handle so we can link to it.
- Include at least 1 image, though more is preferred.
- Suggested length: Between 500 and 1,000 words.
- Deadline: We will post these on a rolling basis, so we’re taking submissions now. We will cut off accepting submissions on June 25. If you miss this month, join us for a new theme next month!
- [Theme of the Month] Dramas and food
- [Theme of the Month] Short but sweet
- [Theme of the Month] Adaptations
- [Theme of the Month] Happily never after
- [Theme of the Month] Plot twists
- [Theme of the Month] Year in dramas
- [Theme of the Month] Scene stealers
- [Theme of the Month] Choose your own epilogue
- [Theme of the Month] Trend inspirations from our favorite dramas
Tags: Theme of the Month