First stills for fantasy youth romance A Day Found by Chance
New stills have been released for MBC’s upcoming A Day Found by Chance, featuring lead actor Kim Hye-yoon (SKY Castle).
The drama’s story center around Kim Hye-yoon’s character, Eun Dan-oh, who is described as bright and cheerful, and is the only child in a well-off family. By all appearances, she is just a normal high school girl living a normal life. But one day, she starts to notice strange things in her surroundings and her new self-awareness awakens her to the truth that she is not a real person. She’s shocked to discover that she is actually a comic book character. With this new realization, she rebels against the path that was predestined for her, and she chooses to take ownership over her life and find her own true love.
Mixed up into the heroine’s new journey are SF9’s Kim Ro-woon (Fox Bride Star) playing a mysterious character nicknamed “Number 13”, and Lee Jae-wook (Search Query: WWW) who plays Eun Dan-oh’s fiancé.
In the newly released photos, Kim Hye-yoon is shown dressed in her character’s school uniform. And, although there’s not much to go by, the character appears to be paying close attention to everything in her surroundings.
Directing for A Day Found by Chance will be headed by PD Kim Sang-hyub (The King Loves) and co-writing the scripts are In Ji-hye and Song Ha-young.
MBC’s upcoming fantasy drama, A Day Found by Chance, is currently set to air in September, and will be broadcasting Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Fresh faced cast assemble for youth drama A Day Found By Chance
- Lee Tae-ri, Kim Ji-in head to high school with Kim Hye-yoon for new MBC drama
- [Ask an Actor] Kim Hye-yoon reveals her favorite drinks and thoughts on working with sunbaes
- Search Query: WWW: Episode 1
- SKY Castle: Series Review
- Memories of the Alhambra: Episode 1
- Fox Bride Star: Episodes 1-2
- School 2017 secures its leading bad boy, good boy