New rom-com beauty guru show Touch casts main quartet
Joo Sang-wook, Kim Bora, Han Da-gam, Lee Tae-hwan
A new drama has been announced, starring Joo Sang-wook (Welcome to Waikiki 2) and Kim Bora (Her Private Life). Han Da-gam (formerly known as Han Eun-jung from Let Me Introduce Her, Golden Cross) and Lee Tae-hwan (Farming Academy, My Golden Life) have also confirmed that they will be joining the show.
Marketed as a rom-com beauty show, this drama will feature the story between an unemployed makeup artist who is constantly hounded by his creditors and a failed idol trainee who embarks upon another dream.
Joo Sang-wook plays the professional makeup artist who is a perfectionist and workaholic when it comes to his art. On the other hand, Kim Bora plays a makeup artist assistant, who is a former idol trainee who was kicked out of her company for an unknown reason after training for ten arduous years.
Han Da-gam plays an ambitious top-class actress who oozes elegance and charisma. She eventually has a romance line with Joo Sang-wook’s character. Meanwhile, Lee Tae-hwan plays a world star who has seemingly has it all—appearance, body, and humor. But when in love, he turns into a cute, awkward boy.
Channel A’s Friday-Saturday drama Touch, directed by Min Yeon-hong (Ms. Ma, Goddess of Revenge) and written by Ahn Ho-kyung, will begin airing in January of next year.
- Lee Min-jung and Joo Sang-wook reunite for new SBS drama
- Joo Sang-wook up to become ruthless Grand Prince in politics and love
- Her Private Life: Episode 1
- SKY Castle: Series review
- [Ask an Actor] SKY Castle’s Kim Bora
- KBS weekender My Golden Life gears up for premiere
- Shin Hye-sun, Lee Tae-hwan offered weekender My Golden Life
- News bites: April 11, 2015
- Golden Cross: Episode 1