Nam Ji-hyun considers 365: A Fate-defying Year with Lee Jun-hyuk
Actress Nam Ji-hyun’s (100 Days My Prince) agency has announced a new project on her radar, an upcoming MBC drama called 365: A Fate-defying Year. According to reports, while nothing has been confirmed, she is reviewing the script positively.
365: A Fate-defying Year is a fantasy mystery-thriller about ten individuals who are given the opportunity of a lifetime: to go back into the past. It captures the fateful events that occur as they are thrown into a timeslip one year in the past.
Currently, Lee Jun-hyuk’s (The Lies within, Designated Survivor: 60 Days) name has been thrown around as a possible male lead. If he does confirm, he has a busy year ahead as he’ll also be returning for season 2 of Forest of Secrets in 2020. However as of yet, no information has been revealed as to the broadcast slot for 365: A Fate-defying Year in MBC’s schedule, so it looks like it may be a while before it airs.
- 100 Days My Prince: Episode 1
- Flowers and fun for 100 Days My Prince
- A marriage that ended a drought in tvN’s 100 Days My Prince
- EXO’s D.O. and Nam Ji-hyun courted for tvN historical rom-com
- The Lies Within: Episodes 1-2 (Series review)
- Stills of Ji Jin-hee’s friends and (maybe) foe in Designated Survivor
- The players line up on the chess board in tvN’s Designated Survivor: 60 Days