Dasom becomes Asia’s First Love in JTBC’s romance drama Begin Again
According to the latest reports, actress Dasom (That Psychometric Guy) has confirmed that she will be joining Song Ji-hyo (Lovely Horribly) in JTBC’s Begin Again. This upcoming drama centers around a single mom character, played by Song Ji-hyo, who has not had a romantic relationship for fourteen years.
Suddenly four different men appear in her life: a bad boy-type, a successful man, a sexy-scary guy, and a younger man. Respectively, these men will be played by Sohn Ho-joon (The Light in Your Eyes), Song Jong-ho (Arthdal Chronicles), Kim Min-joon (My Sassy Girl), and Gu Ja-sung (The Secret Life of My Secretary).
Dasom will be playing the role of a top star named Joo Ah-rin, who has an innocent, pure image and a warm heart that was able to gain the love of many audiences. She is known as “Asia’s First Love,” and any product she models, sells out instantly.
One day, she runs into Sohn Ho-joon’s character, who was her high school tutor and her own first love, and they begin to develop an interesting relationship.
Begin Again is scheduled to air in the first half of 2020.
Via MK Sports
- Song Ji-hyo to be romanced by Sohn Ho-joon, Kim Min-joon, Gu Ja-sung, and Song Jong-ho in JTBC’s Begin Again
- Song Ji-hyo courted for upcoming JTBC romance drama Begin Again
- That Psychometric Guy: Series review
- That Psychometric Guy: Episode 1
- New stills for fantasy romance That Psychometric Guy
- tvN drama That Psychometric Guy rounds out cast