Im Jung-eun answers your questions submitted in her Ask an Actor post.
kiara: What was your journey like to becoming an actress? #
Dramalover10: What is your requirement on how you choose your projects? #
RaOnAh: What do you do in the breaks between filming scenes? #
fan: How did you land the role in Babel? How was the set atmosphere? #
General question 1: How was your experience working with Kim Hae-sook?
korfan: In 2012 you played the role of Choi Soo-mi in Equator Man. She was such an intriguing character because she was daring and she did some questionable things, all while desperately wanting the affection of one of the people she was threatening. If you were playing this particular role today, in 2019, would you approach it the same way and play the role of Choi Soo-mi differently? #
Beverly: What do you think it is about Korean dramas that resonates with fans from around the world and all walks of life? #
General question 2: Do you have anything else you’d like to say to our Beanies before you go?
Thank you for sending in your questions! Stay tuned for more videos in the Ask an Actor series!
- [Ask an Actor] Im Jung-eun
- [Ask an Actor] Park Sun-ho on plans to sing, drama recommendation, and more
- [Ask an Actor] Lee Yubi answers your question in fluent English
- [Ask an Actor] Oh Ah-rin Answers Many Questions
- [Ask an Actor] Kim So-hyun’s happiest moment in acting, hobbies, and favorite video game