Han Ga-in in Paris for InStyle
Han Ga-in (Bad Guy) poses for a fashion spread in InStyle, with a quick jaunt over to Paris for the shoot. Mr. Han Ga-in gets to stay behind and catch killers and drink blood that gives him migraines, while she gets to look awesome in retro fall fashions in France. I think she wins this one.
While he does that, Han’s getting ready to shoot the movie Introduction to Architecture with Uhm Tae-woong, where they play college sweethearts who meet years later when she becomes his client. She plays the one that got away, who then, I presume, won’t get away again.
The magazine: November. The movie: 2012. The marriage to Vampire man (aka Yeon Jung-hoon): Hopefully ages and ages.
Via E Daily
- Han Ga-in joins Uhm Tae-woong in movie romance
- Han Ga-in and Hwang Jung-min to return to dramaland?
- Han Ga-in goes blonde for Bazaar
- Han Ga-in’s first CF with husband
- Song Seung-heon picks an awkward ideal woman
- Bad Guy gives interviews on open set day
- Bad Guy: Episode 1
- The Bubble trio’s newest CF song