Lee Min-jung in California for Singles magazine
Well, they don’t call her goddess for nothing. Lee Min-jung (Midas, Cyrano Dating Agency) recently shot a spread for Singles magazine, where she looks gorgeous, as usual.
Even without knowing this was shot in the LA environs, right away you can tell it probably took place someplace in the American Southwesterly parts; there’s a distinct Americana vibe. Rustic, arid, sunny. I particularly dig the second look, mixing leather with a pattern and a flowing silhouette. (She wears Lucca Couture, apparently.)
Lee is coming off the drama Midas (meh), but she’s got two new projects in the pipeline: One is History of the Salaryman, a drama that reteams its hero Lee Beom-soo with Giant’s PD; the other is Wonderful Radio, a movie with Lee Jung-jin that I admit to looking forward to for purely superficial reasons. (SO pretty, separately and together.)
Via TV Daily
- Lee Beom-soo and Lee Min-jung for Salaryman?
- Lee Jung-jin and Lee Min-jung in Wonderful Radio
- Lee Min-jung and Lee Jung-jin team up in rom-com
- Out and about with Lee Min-jung
- Stills from the set of Midas
- Lee Min-jung goes all natural for High Cut
- Lee Min-jung at Haeundae for High Cut
- Lee Min-jung doesn’t feel like a star yet (but is)