Yeon Woo-jin and Jung Yumi lead cast for 3-D horror movie
I’m pretty sure horror is scary enough without the third dimension getting involved, but nevertheless, people continue to search for new ways to scare more pants off of people. New horror movie Tunnel 3-D comes from the producers behind The Webtoon: Foretold Murder (which I’m still too much of a wimp to watch), and has signed Yeon Woo-jin (When a Man Loves) and Jung Yumi (Wonderful Mama) to star.
They’ll lead an ensemble cast of twentysomething actors, including Song Jae-rim (Age of Feeling) and Jung Shi-yeon (My Darling). Answer Me 1994’s Do-hee is also being courted, though she’s still just considering while the others have confirmed. It’s nice to see the entire cast of 1994 so quickly flooded with offers for new projects.
The horror movie will a classic creepy hotel setup, about a group of young people who go on vacation to a brand new luxury resort that was built on top of an abandoned mine. And nobody told them this was a bad idea? All we know for now is that a “mysterious event” occurs. Way to be specific. I’d at least like to know if this is a human murderer kind of scary, or an underground cavern full of the ghosts of dead miners kind of scary. Great, now I can’t decide which is worse.
Tunnel 3-D starts shooting next month for a release this summer.
Song Jae-rim, Do-hee
- Yeon Woo-jin headlines omnibus drama Secret Love
- Yeon Woo-jin’s Knight Rider photo shoot
- When A Man Loves: Episode 1
- Behind the scenes of Arang and the Magistrate
- Arang and the Magistrate: Episode 1
- Stills galore for upcoming spring dramas
- Kim Hyun-joong quits City Conquest
- Jung Yumi joins Jung Kyeo-woon in Wonderful Mama
- Song Jae-rim cast as Lee Jun-ki’s enemy in Two Weeks
- Answer Me 1994: Episode 1