Oh Snap! A king’s face
Well, it’s not much in the way of a poster (so many sageuks have generically similar posters—well, so many dramas have generically similar posters) but I suppose they’re pretty. Or maybe it’s that Seo In-gook, playing Prince (and later King) Gwanghae, is pretty. He’ll join the tragic father-son pairings dotting dramaland this year as his father, King Seonjo (played by Lee Sung-jae), hears an ominous fortune in his face reading and decides that his son will become a threat to his rule. That can’t end well, can it?
King’s Face is set to premiere next week, on November 19, as KBS’s next Wednesday-Thursday drama.
Via X Sports
- Spotlighting the faces of King’s Face
- Seo In-gook as incognito prince in King’s Face
- King’s Face: Shin Sung-rok in, Seo Joon-young out?
- Seo Joon-young joins King’s Face as face-reading fortuneteller
- Seo In-gook and Jo Yoon-hee confirm King’s Face
- KBS full steam ahead with King’s Face, casts Jo Yoon-hee to star
- Face Reader producers file injunction against KBS for King’s Face
- Seo In-gook courted to headline King’s Face
- The Face Reader heads to the small screen for drama adaptation