Oh Snap! In the classroom with Angry Mom
Even cuter than the actors behind housewife-goes-back-to-high-school drama Angry Mom is the cartoon avatar for the lead, played by Kim Hee-sun, wielding a knife in one hand and a frying pan in the other. Don’t mess with angry ajumma! Kim Yoo-jung is mostly smiles behind the scenes of the poster shoot, though I expect to see less of that in the drama, where she plays a bullied high schooler. Ji Hyun-woo plays the earnest and dorky homeroom teacher, and I anticipate that this mother-daughter pair is a duo who’ll cause him no end of grief. In a good way!
Angry Mom premieres this Wednesday, March 18, on MBC.
- Angry Mom rules the school
- Angry Mom Kim Hee-sun wipes the floor with class bullies
- Oh Snap! Kim Hee-sun goes back to high school
- Baro turns bad boy for Angry Mom
- Ji Hyun-woo to romance Angry Mom Kim Hee-sun
- Kim Hee-sun confirms Angry Mom, Lizzy up to play chief bully
- Kim Hee-sun courted to be Kim Yoo-jung’s Angry Mom
- Kim Yoo-jung to fight back against bullies in Angry Mom