Oh Snap! Put your hands in the air for Masked Prosecutor
Okay, Kim Sun-ah looks way too glamorous in these Masked Prosecutor stills to be a detective on the job — more like a fashion model posing in a cop-themed shoot, maybe — but I’m certainly not going to complain about her kicking ass and fighting crime. And Joo Sang-wook should always play comically arrogant types, forever and ever. Now, the actual mask, I could take or leave, but that hilarious swagger and adorkable hotness? Yes, please, can I have some more?
Masked Prosecutor premieres on May 20 on KBS.
- The prosecutor rips off his robes and dons his mask
- Kim Sun-ah, Joo Sang-wook’s first stills for Masked Prosecutor
- Masked Prosecutor loses Ohn Joo-won, gains Eom Ki-joon
- First script read for KBS’s Masked Prosecutor
- Masked Prosecutor confirms leads, courts Ohn Joo-wan
- Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-ah for new KBS vigilante drama