From the press conference for Scholar Who Walks the Night
It’s not that I’m not excited about the premiere of MBC’s Scholar Who Walks the Night (I am! Vampires in hanboks! Lee Jun-ki pretty!)… it’s just that at this point, I feel there’s little left to say about the show. I’m all out of words. I have no more words to give!
So maybe pretty pictures of the cast will have to be enough for now, especially since the drama premieres in just another day. I promise you guys I’ll have more words to say on Wednesday!
Pictured below are: Lee Jun-ki looking dapper in pinstripes; Lee Yubi doing that whole androgynous-girly thing (as befits her cross-dressing drama character), dressed in an outfit nobody should wear, but somehow looks cute on her; Kim So-eun wearing her character’s air of mysterious hauteur; Lee Soo-hyuk sporting decent hair for the last time before he dons that terrible wig to play an evil vampire; Changmin, who’ll play the prince; and Jang Hee-jin all set to play a gisaeng.
Scholar Who Walks the Night premieres on Wednesday, July 8.
- Lee Jun-ki the scholar walks nights, breaks hearts
- Character stills for Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Red-eyed and book-hunting Scholar Who Walks the Night
- The bloodlust is awakened in Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Lee Hyun-woo sets the stage for Lee Jun-ki’s vampire transformation
- Characters in costume for Scholar Who Walks the Night
- Scholar Who Walks the Night sends both leads to the hospital
- First script read for Scholar Who Walks the Night