Oh Snap! Yoo Seung-ho casts his spell
It’s finally (almost) here! Yoo Seung-ho’s army comeback project Joseon Magician is gearing up for a winter release and has released its first posters. It’s just a glimpse, but I’d say it was worth the wait to see Yoo Seung-ho back in all his ethereal fusion sageuk glory. I thought it’d be hard to top Arang and the Magistrate and Warrior Baek Dong-soo, but it turns out that there’s no limit to his pretty.
In the new film from director Kim Dae-seung (The Concubine), he’ll play Joseon’s greatest magician who falls into a dangerous and forbidden love with a princess, played by Go Ara. Lee Kyung-young and Jo Yoon-hee costar.
Joseon Magician premieres in December.
Via Ten Asia
- Yoo Seung-ho leads team of merry swindlers in comedy Kim Seon-dal
- Yoo Seung-ho courted to become 19th-century folk hero
- Oh snap! Yoo Seung-ho released from army duty
- Yoo Seung-ho discharged from army, chooses comeback project
- Yoo Seung-ho and Go Ara courted for Joseon-era romance
- Yoo Seung-ho’s last pre-army photo shoot (no really)
- Yoo Seung-ho to enlist early in the new year
- I Miss You: Episode 1
- Arang and the Magistrate: Episode 1
- Movie Review: Blind