Confirmed: Park Hae-jin returns to dramaland for Man to Man
Are we tired of Park Hae-jin (Cheese in the Trap) news yet, or is that not possible? He’s certainly been in a lot of headlines lately. At least time it comes with a confirmation: He will be tackling the lead in Man to Man, a drama in the works for cable channel JTBC, in which he’ll play a bodyguard to a top star.
There’s probably no need to even rehash the details of the plot since you probably still remember them all since the last update about this project mere days ago, which has attached Descended From the Son’s second writer, Kim Won-seok. There’s little other information available about the plot other than that Park Hae-jin will be mysterious and multi-skilled, which seems eminently within his range.
At least now we can turn our attention to which actor they’ll cast opposite him as the famous movie star, and whether he’ll have better luck with JTBC than he did with tvN, although overall you can say cable’s been good to him (we can include OCN’s Bad Guys on that list, and really, even Cheese was a success ratings-wise). Scheduling hasn’t been announced, but barring big changes, I’m expecting it’ll go into JTBC’s Friday-Saturday drama timeslot.
Via IS Plus
- Park Hae-jin up to reprise Yoo Jung role in Cheese in the Trap movie
- Descended writer attached to Man to Man, Park Hae-jin in talks to star
- Park Hae-jin eyes an immediate return to dramaland in JTBC’s Man to Man
- The rise and fall of Cheese in the Trap
- Interviews with Cheese in the Trap’s cast (Part 1)
- Cheese in the Trap: Episode 1
- Bad Guys: Episode 1
- Doctor Stranger: Episode 1
- You From Another Star: Episode 1